Reviews for Playboy Mommy
pipn123 chapter 8 . 10/12
Continue plz, great story, love seeing Laura as a mum
niksterboo chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
I started reading this story as I love X-23 and I am new to I have to say that I Love It! But then I felt myself cry a little bit when I can feel the story almost getting to the climax and then it just's stops. I would love to see the rest of the story.
jackjccraig chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
So, love the story and its interesting premise.
Any chance you'll eventually come back to it or has it been discontinued?
Fenix chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Please update it! Please please please!
It's just absolutely too amazing not to be.
LunaStorm13 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
I love this! Please update it! Please please please! It is absolutely amazing! I love what you have done with all the characters!
Rightous Man chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
write more!
Rightous Man chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I like the way this story is going so far something all men secretly dread kinda story. I wish it was as long as your Helix series the way its going so far i think I'm going to mad at how fast i burn through it after I'm done. Keep up the good work.
scribblemyname chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Just wanted you to know I am really enjoying this fic. This chapter feels like it's settling in and I'm eager to see what happens next (and when she kicks Logan's expectations to the curb - hmmph!).
Fl528 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
I'd like to see her kicks ass! hope to see that soon, please update asap! :)
ClumsyTonks chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Aww I wanna see Laura kicking add already! Lol
Paperazzi chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Soooo...i was bored tonight and dont have my computer to write right now and i picked another of your stories to start on.

Since you updated and it emailed me, the choice was pretty easy. :)

anyways, i really like this story so far. its not the canon X23, nor is it the canon Julian, nor really cannon anybody, come to think of it, since Sooraya wasnt wearing her burqa and cessily isnt metal and Santo isnt a rock demon golem thing ... anyway, the AU is cool, because i've not seen this Laura before in your writing. she's a far cry from the loudmouthed, insolent laura in some of your other stories and she seems almost...bitter. not that she shouldnt be, but its a very interesting portrayal. I'm eager to learn more about each character, since the AU is VERY AU. and if Julian's friends were killed by Purifiers at the beginning why is Brian still alive? and if the Purifiers exist, did M-day happen?

and why the hell is JEAN GREY alive, come to think of it! this is weird...i didnt even notice all the alternates in this universe until i just thought about it...

i'm rambling, anyways. Keep it up! i absolutely adore your work! update this, thefive, The Fragile, Volcano/tornado and post that Snff II replacement!

I mean, come on! i'm not asking for very much here! ;)
sollieus chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Not going to lie did not have the highest hopes for this concept after reading the summary but the beautiful story that I was greeted with makes me happy that I ignored my first reaction. Now I sit and wait for an update to this story and I find myself wondering how the relation of Julian and Laura will play out, and considering that I do not like this pairing very much speaks volumes of your ability to craft a story. I thank you for this tale and beg you to finish it
narutokid239 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I'm not going to lie to you I came into this story with mixed feelings but after reading it, I want more.
Nerdman3000 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Nice Story
scribblemyname chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I like the way they're both growing in this chapter, but of course, it's so realistic they're both lying. :sighs: