Reviews for AU6: Tapestry
saiyasith1 chapter 35 . 10/20/2013
Wow. This one was really involved and especially good. You're great with that timey-wimey stuff! Love how you pulled it all together. Gonna miss this series... Excellent work!
ValaEnVash chapter 35 . 7/30/2011
that was truly an awesome story. I love how everything tied up here and from the series with the Doctor's father. This was very very well written. KUDOS!
timano chapter 35 . 5/21/2011
A beautiful story, set on a carefully-woven, um, tapestry, of characters whose lives are vivid and well-conceived. 10 out of 10 stars!
A-Trenchcoat-and-A-Rose chapter 35 . 4/8/2011
This story was so sad and soooo good
Jonn Wolfe chapter 35 . 12/28/2010
Annnnnd DAMN... It's over. *cries*

Totally forgot about the cancer. Bollocks.

Now I have no clue as to what happened to the Doctor's Rose. (
Jonn Wolfe chapter 34 . 12/27/2010
Ohhhhhh I don't know if I like that or not. Rose simply vanishes? The Only way I could be happy with that, is if it happens when Corin finally passes on... and the energy returns to the Baroness. That way, he can go get her and etcetera.

As for the rest, I really like the pairing of Josh and Romana. That was just precious to me. And, I like the fact that they declared it openly with a kiss. *applauds*

The boys and their toys moment was really special too.

You got me hooked on your stories, love. Hope that when this one ends, that there will be many more in the future. )
Jonn Wolfe chapter 33 . 12/27/2010
Aha! Wrong universe... oddly enough that makes perfect sense.

And that was rather cheeky at the end there... lol!
Silver Dragon c chapter 33 . 12/26/2010
Grins nice chapter.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 32 . 12/25/2010
Fainting spells... Oh dear.

And that was interesting as to the explanations of getting bounced into that universe to start.

Wibbly Wobbly Indeed
Jonn Wolfe chapter 31 . 12/24/2010
That... was unquestionably... BRILLIANT!
James Birdsong chapter 30 . 12/23/2010
Delightful
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 28 . 12/21/2010
Joshua and Romana...perfect together and make a perfect family...hope they continue to move in that direction. Rosita...still not herself and the Doctor not seeing it?
Jonn Wolfe chapter 28 . 12/21/2010
Not much to say here, except that I'm still reading and loving this story.

Would like to say that I was surprised that the Truthseeker didn't go slightly mad from seeing everything the Doctor has done.

Anyway, still reading like a little kid here. )
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 25 . 12/16/2010
Oh that was so moving - the Doctor finally hearing the love and support he always wanted from his father!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 25 . 12/15/2010
Hmph. Didn't expect that, but I should've. This should be interesting.