Reviews for Hugs
This story is adorable and the author's note at the end is the best thing I've ever seen at the end of a story! Really, that was awesome!
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was so fluffy that my teeth are rotting in the best way :D I love this! Super awesome and KAWAII X3
Will Bennet chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Funny author's note...
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i quite liked this! very nice take on 'hugs' and i found the snippets of moments very enjoyable to read
my only complaint would be that having no page breaks was annoying
regardless, i highly enjoyed this!
2-shadows chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
While the flattery was a bit thick, it was enough to make me want to review ;)

I loved it. It's a fantastically woven bit of the show and your writing, and the characterization is spot on. I loved how you portrayed BB, and how you tied everything together. I wish there was more of it, even though I know it was ended right where OT needed to be.
A-man chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I think this is a wonderful story but you should make a new one and elaborate on how they fall in love
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Okay, you flattered me into reviewing.

I love how this came full circle with Beast Boy leaping out of bed in the middle of the night.

It was fun and I like the way he beats himself up about pulling back from her hug. XD I like to think this is what really went through his head after that.
Ikasury chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
nice try with that last bit, but i'm rather immune to flattery... you can keep trying though *waves hand dismissively*

though i did find this cute...

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Haha, I loved the ending. It's endings like that that I look forward to reading XD

Nice how some of the hugs you had Beastboy give her were completely written and made up, while others actually happened in the show but with your own spice to it. It was great to have a mix of both in this story. And what's great about those few hugs you did make up is that they fitted into the series perfectly.

Overall Rating: 10 / 10

Thanks a lot for the read and good luck with any future writing!

~ TwisterKirby
Irishlovergirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
A wonderful story I must say. I can see exctly where you're coming from. I loved it. thank you for writing it. I also enjoyed the A/N.
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
wierd ending review ecourgement but great story
foreversparrow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
ahhhh i loved it! but it would be nice to have breaks in between whenever you change from scene to scene.
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I think this describes the relationship between Beast Boy and Raven perfectly. That last line was funny, ironically like the opening.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was sweet. I loved it!

(And the author's note at the end made me laugh)
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is amazing and deserves more! however it was very hard to read because I could not tell when the scene changed... If you add page breaks or double enter it would be much better... Anyways I definitely loved it XD Keep up the good work! ~Rose