Reviews for Close Encounters of the Sixx Kind
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 1 . 3/28
When I saw Artemis Fowl in the Invader Zim crossovers section, my eyes immediately grew wide and I was like:...there are others... D I LOVE INVADER ZIM AND ARTEMIS FOWL SOOOO MUCH I THINK IMA GONNA S'PLODE! (explodes in a huge blast of pure fangirl energy)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Huh.
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
PLEASE continue! This seems really interesting!
AllyJackson chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Woah! Speechless! This story has some GREAT potential! Please, please update, and really soon, too! Please? I love this story! Two of my favorite things in the world paired up!

AllyJackson

ut lego, est delecto

to read, is to love.
mashalien chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Nice idea! You don't seem to want to continue this, I'd do it, with your permission of course. I'd post it just on Artemis Fowl fanfiction simply because people don't seem to search Artemis Fowl/ Invader Zim crossovers. Please reply.
chaoscrow chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow... I must say this is surprising. This story is actually sounding really good from the first chapter. I thought that I was going to hate it because I usually hate peoples oc's but this must be one of the first ocs that I am actually interested in. Please update soon I eager to see what will happen next. :)
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
omfg please continue! this sounds like it's gonna be good! :D it's already off to a great start!
RoboticMasterMind chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very interesting. I haven't read Artemis Fowl in years, and your OC is also interesting. I'm curious with what will happen next!