Reviews for Mizunderstood
chicchick404 chapter 20 . 2/16
your stories are great... even after like the fifth time rereading \\
KewlFoxyKatt chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
Yep I love this story but WHY is this chapter so so much shorter also 100 reviews you should be proud.
yukihime88 chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
i hate psycho like him they should just all die!
wolfcalled chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
I love this story and have reread it so many time that I can almost remember it word for word. I understand that life get in the way of things that sometimes you just can't do it but an update would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your story.
kaze chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
i luv ur stories! plz update soon!
Rose chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
i know that life doesn't always go the way we expect and that people get busy. when you get the chance please update this story; you kind of left us hanging... thank you for your time.

P.S. i love your work; your stories are well written and have good story line.
Rose chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Please update. I love this story and I only just found it, I would like to find out what happens
candyish12345 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
OMG love the story so far love it love it

She is so easy to and so is he you made me kashe fan girl and guy I feel so sorry for him but he should not have hurt her
Karkatsbabe chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
I need to see that guy get killed by Bull or Uzu. It's a really good story so far.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Noooooo! Please update!
Vampireknightbryt16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love your stories thanks for writing them
Mcnitra chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
more!
Starry.Dreamer.kitten chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
instead of does'nt use doesn't
Starry.Dreamer.kitten chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
In this chapter I like how you improved your conjunctions, however your sentence structures need to be worked on your sentences are short and choppy at times also I suggest you read your chapter out loud to your self and try to add a bit more detail to your paragraphs.
Starry.Dreamer.kitten chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
check your contractions instead of was'nt it's wasn't, had'nt is hadn't, tiem is time, instead of cinnomin is cinnamon, could'nt is couldn't, try to cut back on the ands while trying different conjunctions, have'nt is haven't also your tittle is spelt wrong misunderstood is the proper spelling