Reviews for Mindless
wow
uhm
just wow
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
This was by far and away the best and most well thought out story I have ever read! Thank you so much for writing this work of art!

Sang Lys
Miner603 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Beautiful. That's all I can say. And this quote, "When exactly was the moment when we started respecting life to the point of disrespecting it?" Absolutely incredible. Where did you find it? Cause I want to put it on a t-shirt, it's awesome.
Wolf That Hunts The Moon chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Superb concept loving the way its written as well and am I the only one who was reminded of a certain flaming, leather wearing skeleton when in Harry's last letter he talks about sensing hatred?
Brenden chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Goodwork
n.harkin.9 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I love the story! Its amazing!
You are a brilliant writer!
I cant find words to explain how good this story is.
I don't have the words to describe how I feel.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I like this
Tyanilisha chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
I really like this story.
Sorry, I can't think of anything else to say about it right now.
But thanks for this story.
geekysole chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I really enjoyed this fic. I think the moral of this story is "F the dumbshit" which is a fabulous way to go! You ended it perfectly, but a sequel would be generous..

Looking fwd to reading your other fics. Ty for sharing!
DeanBeans13 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I don't think you really need to follow up on this but if you did. I would say instead of writing the next happenings maybe take it a couple hundred (maybe not that far) years in the future since you said that he was prob immortal. We could see the world through his perspective. Then he would meet an older ron and hermione in their later years. he could meet a voldie later on and this time voldie would actually take the time to see himself in harry's eyes (if he would stay still long enough). Prob see Dumbles on his death bed.

Well those are just my ideas. I really like this story though. Thanks for the post
LadyFreak chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
That was wicked. Very much enjoyed this somewhat disturbing tale ;) In all honesty it was fantastic and i enjoyed it very much. It flowed easily for me. Thanks for sharing
musme chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
I think I like it...

but I'm sure: it is interesting
Jamr chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Good story
Silverstargirl chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Great story! It was definitely different and made me think, which in my mind makes it even better. A part of me hopes for a sequel, but, for the most part, I think it is best as is and wouldn't change a thing.
bookivore chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I'm thinking Voldie won't be bothering people again, even if he comes back.

My theory is that he's sort of a cheater, and in the mindset of a cheater, he looks at the rules and finds the loopholes that other people are too stupid to take advantage of. But for that to work, there have to be rules, and loopholes, not inexplicable things, and things that make people glad they are all human together.

In other words, Voldie is way too rigid in his thinking to be able to handle a world that has this kind of Harry in it.