Reviews for Never
Athrene chapter 1 . 2/1
loved it! so sad but elegant! :3
Sapphire no Bluchiha chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Heh, if they deleted all the yaoi, lemons, violence and all the other stuff you just said, the amount of fanfics for the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom will, to put it into sound effects:

*Splat*

The splat wasn't necessary, I just wanted to add it in
Angel Diary chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awww I love this pairing and the story was so sad and touching! You kept Malik in perfect character! I really hope you do another story of this pairing they really need more love!
AleCat1230 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This story is different than any that I have seen and I like it. Props
Lina chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
First, I really enjoyed this. It's nice to see Amane getting some sort of characterization in the series at all other than just the one scene with Ryou writing to her, sweet as it is.

I admit, I started reading simply because I hadn't even considered this pairing before (like I said, it's all too easy to forget poor Amane since you never get to see her) but it actually worked here quite well.

As for Yami Marik, I think you did very well with him. I liked that you reiterated that the things he did were simply his core nature instead of making him out to be the devil himself as he's all too often portrayed. All he knows is hatred and pain, not a single person (not even his creator) ever shows him the tiniest shred of kindness. He's always the enemy and is never given the opportunity to consider anything else or develop himself beyond what he was spawned from.

All jabbering aside, awesome job! :-)