Reviews for White Primer
Searching.For.Pieces.Of.Me chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I find myself desperately hoping that this little story isn't abandoned because I love it already. In fact I love all your work. I love that you have Emily leaving but still in close proximity (unlike her current location in the show). I do hope you finish this one day. Oh and I just love Jack :)
Charles Grey chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Oh wow. It's well-written and for me this is the first H/P fic where the characters aren't OOC XDDD (I'm newbie in here :D)

I love this story! Though it makes me scared to watch the season 6...T,T
History05 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Great chapter! Feel bad for Emily, glad Hotch & Jack can cheer her up! Looking forward to more!
999999 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Always, always love Jack Hotchner and yeah, he's a little 'healer'!

Thank you, this is a wonderful and sad chapter, for Emily. She needs to kick all the staffs' haughty asses!

Great work here! thank you!

999999 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
bittersweet! that's how this chapter is. JJ, who would have thought she'd take it this hard but then, she was suppose to be Emily's confidente!

this is so far awesome! the 'party' is cute, and she was a profiler. you don't quit being one even when you're no longer in the team! Silly!

thank you! on with the next...

999999 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
can't believe i missed this! and Sienna is right, glad she poked at you!

what a 'leading' start!

GrissLittleGirl chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
So cute!

Nothing like a sweet child wrapped in your arms and a little "hot" Hotch to heal a sore heart.

Longing for the next chapter.
SignedSealedWritten chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
There's a rehab for muses? I've got to send mine to one of those before it rebels completely and jumps ship ... which at this point is all too possible.

All of that being said, :)

Wonderful chapter. I've missed reading you write Emily and Aaron and Jack together, because they're just this absolutely ... fantastic little thing. Plus, him having an obsession with Toy Story - my two cousins had an obsession with Thomas the Tank Engine. Could have told you every line from that series. So that was just very realistic.
baobei chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
...can we pick up after the zoo and Jack's tucked in? ...stay for a decaf or glass of wine? ...adult conversation and mutual support? ;0D
Angel N Darkness chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
History05 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
So glad they put aside their anger & hurt feelings to have a little party for her. Great chapter!
EllieM chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I really like this actually, even though it's kind of AU. Please keep going with it :)
History05 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Great start, looking forward to more!
Ariel119 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Ahhh nice. How'd they get into her apartment tho? They're mind hunters, not covert ops. :
starryeyes12 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010