Reviews for Evolution
IsileeTandem chapter 1 . 3/23
This is really cool
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Crookshanks is two-buck chuck? I think I need another drink.
Biotite chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was great!
I'm sorta embarrassed, though, that I didn't get who it was until... #9, I think. Oops :)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I didn't guess until IX, and even then I wasn't sure until the final bit. That was amazing.
amr56 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
How interesting! What a great story. I didn't realize who it was until after his first transformation, though; I'm pretty slow. Thanks for sharing!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Fantastic story! I didn't realise who it was until section XI and the pet shop, though in retrospect there were a lot of clues I missed.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wow! that was great! You never cease to amaze me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Really interesting, Good job!
ainat92 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Cool Story! I may have figured it out a little late but I didn't realize it was Crookshanks until XI when it says he stayed as a cat and lived in a pet shop. At that point, I was like "lived in a pet shop?... OMG, its Crookshanks!"

Again, great story!
Kirasel chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
At first - don't laugh - I ended up thinking he was some alternate universe version of Harry Potter-gone-to-the-past without his memories. Something about the hair. And then some version of James Potter, hidden away for some reason, until I read about two black-haired Gryffindor boys. After that point, I had no idea. I only realized he was Crookshanks when I read about the squashed in face.

Not the Animagus transformation - I still had no idea who he was, even though it said he was a cat - but only about the squashed in face. If you hadn't mentioned that, I probably... might not have figured out until the very end. Didn't exactly figure out early, did I?
golojolo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I was beginning to have my suspicions halfway through
JustaTVBookworm chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was great. That was so great. Although it probably isn't the reaction you would like, I couldn't help but laugh. That was definitely an interesting take on something I thought I knew.
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Never in my life have I read a fanfiction so amazingly unique. In other words: WOW! OMG, YOU'RE SO AWESOME!
Charmice chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved it! I had no idea where the story was going at first, but the end there was great! And mind-blowing!
AngryShoes chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was really enjoyable and very different.