Reviews for Evolution
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/20
Fantastic story! I didn't realise who it was until section XI and the pet shop, though in retrospect there were a lot of clues I missed.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wow! that was great! You never cease to amaze me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Really interesting, Good job!
ainat92 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Cool Story! I may have figured it out a little late but I didn't realize it was Crookshanks until XI when it says he stayed as a cat and lived in a pet shop. At that point, I was like "lived in a pet shop?... OMG, its Crookshanks!"

Again, great story!
Kirasel chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
At first - don't laugh - I ended up thinking he was some alternate universe version of Harry Potter-gone-to-the-past without his memories. Something about the hair. And then some version of James Potter, hidden away for some reason, until I read about two black-haired Gryffindor boys. After that point, I had no idea. I only realized he was Crookshanks when I read about the squashed in face.

Not the Animagus transformation - I still had no idea who he was, even though it said he was a cat - but only about the squashed in face. If you hadn't mentioned that, I probably... might not have figured out until the very end. Didn't exactly figure out early, did I?
golojolo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I was beginning to have my suspicions halfway through
JustaTVBookworm chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was great. That was so great. Although it probably isn't the reaction you would like, I couldn't help but laugh. That was definitely an interesting take on something I thought I knew.
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Never in my life have I read a fanfiction so amazingly unique. In other words: WOW! OMG, YOU'RE SO AWESOME!
Charmice chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved it! I had no idea where the story was going at first, but the end there was great! And mind-blowing!
AngryShoes chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was really enjoyable and very different.
Sethera chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ah, I didn't figure out till it mentioned his squashed face...pathetic, right? Then again it's late, and we can't all be good at deductions like Crookshanks, eh?

Brilliant as usual though. Your writing is a breath of fresh air for some reason...
thedarkthestral chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Holy crap you have the most awesome and unique ideas. Wow. That was awesome!
Quadrillionaire chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I got it at XI...

Wow. That was really weird. And interesting.
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Fascinating. Absolutely intriguing. Masterfully written, of course, and yet, what really gets me is the idea that Crookshanks has a past. I suppose it's not something many people think about, but really, all the possibilities inherent in that one small idea...fabulous.

As always, a pleasure to read.

Love,

Avalon
Interior crocodile alligator chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
It was crookshanks? Da fuuuuuqqqqqqq. I should probably work on my Harry potter knowledge though. This was really well written, write more!