Reviews for F&G 28: Felonies and Melodies
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I may or may not have been silently chanting "break up" in the end.
crazymactictac chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Update. Pretty pretty please! Ive been waiting for Kim to find out forever! You cant just end it there. Its torture. I absolutely love your idea of freaks and geeks season two. Its perfect.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish you would post the next installment! I remember a couple summers ago first discovering your script-style stories and falling in love with them! They truly are season 2 of this show. I'd love to see where you'd take it next, especially with the cliffhanger you left us with. PLEASE consider getting back to the story :) I've still remembered it and first read it in 2010, that's saying something!
sajo127 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
How could you leave it like this? I'm aware it's been almost 2 years since you wrote this, but please, PLEASE write more. This is fantastic. And now I have to know what happens with the Lindsay/Daniel/Kim situation. Oh man what a cliffhanger. Even if you never write more of this, I love what you have written. You definitely have a talent for this type of screen-play writing. Very well done.
LoveeHeartz chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I don't know if you even come on here anymore as you haven't posted anything in a while, but if you do have the time I would love if you continued with the episodes. They're amazing and satisfy my need for a season two :)

So yep, PLEASE WRITE MORE.

(I also really want to know what happens next!)
Alicia chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I'm really hoping you update soon. this is great, like a real episode!
you rock chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Omg, this sucked me in almost like how the show did. And the rhyming title just cinched it for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ok, I've consistently reviewed this story and still can't wait for more, but you kind of freak me out now! Apparently there was a reunion of some of the cast of F&G yesterday and I saw this article saying some things Judd Apatow said would've been in season 2, and as you can see a few of the things that happened in your scripts are there!

Are you psychic or Judd freakin' Apatow lol? Or I mean seriously did you have some affiliation with the show when it was on? This is too freaky! And if it is just a coincidence, you are going to get chills up your spine reading the end of this article!

/daily/entertainment/2011/03/james_franco_was_method_in_

I just had to post that for you to show you HOW AMAZING YOU REALLY ARE! See? Now do you believe our claims that this REALLY IS SEASON 2?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh I just realized that you have a new updated profile message! So, you DO still check back in here, GREAT! I was afraid you had forgotten about these stories! I know I sure haven't and I cannot wait for MORE! I understand you're busy, so PLEASE when you get the chance, work on continuing this AMAZING season! (In my imagination it's the actual season 2 lol!) You left it at SUCH a GREAT spot and I CANNOT WAIT to see how your "brewing ideas" play out! Don't worry about the format or anything, this story is still PHENOMENAL! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update when you get the chance, because I'm DYING TO SEE what's in store for the gang, especially the developping love...quad? Anyway I'm on the edge of my seat here and you are sorely missed!
Jamey chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE update! lol theres such a lack of good freaks and geeks stories these days.. yours is great!
Medium-Bri chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
A really excellent episode in an outstanding series. The characters are welldrawn and true to the series and there are some really clever plots coming together (love the Neil/Ken parental disappointment bit).
Saraaira chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You're doing a wonderful job with this story! I am a huge F&G fan, and there is such a lack of good fics out there for. So, thanks for being the exception to the rule..now...more please?
AllieLat chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Please update this story! My friend told me about it and Im in love with it. I know you have readers that probably just dont review but the story is really goodddd. Please keep going? :)
Elena chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
please post another chapter soon! you still have readers! i love this story and where your going with it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Nearly three months without an update of this story is killing me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! You have NO IDEA how much I miss this story and your writing, I check for more all the time!