Reviews for Inconceivable
Wraith Five chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
This chapter was a fairly good read, bunch of combat (so sue me: I'm a fan of action sequences).

That said, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle...I hope things get better soon.

Wraith FIve
Recon419 chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
Hey man i love chapter 20 and hope your uncle gets better!
Wraith Five chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
a minor note, really...i don't play much halo (other than halo 1 pc occasionally) but from what i've seen, the gravity hammer doesn't look like it manipulates gravity. to me, it looks like its got thrusters (like grav lifts in this case) to cause a harder impact. so would those palm weapons casue things to shatter with sudden force rather than gravity manipulation? (just a thought)
Eon Penumbra chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
If you want more information on Halo stuff, use Halopedia. Search that on google, you'll find all the info you need there.
Credete chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
It was okay. Not as good as your past chapters. Seems like you might have rushed it a bit. It is somewhat choppy, and not very detailed. I hope the next chapter is better. Take care!
Credete chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
Drizz! Liked the update! Hopefully you write a longer chapter next time? Can't wait either way! Take care!
Credete chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Hey Drizz, liked the new update and the change in P.O.V. Hope you start writing longer chapters soon, and I can't wait to read the next update.
Insanepyro chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
niceee love the story update asap
Credete chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Enjoyed the new chapter Drizz. Hope your Halloween was good. I'd write more, but I'm busy at the moment. Till next time!
Credete chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
Liked the update. Nothing to say really, other than I can't wait to read the next chapter. Oh, and have a good Halloween!
Credete chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Hey hey, liked the two chapters! (Forgot to review Chapter 6). Save for a couple grammatical mistakes, I like the story's progression so far, as well as character progression. Can't wait to read the next update. And you know what to do if you need help. ;)
killer chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
call the aliens vu ta ravi.
killer chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
this alien things sound like chitauri from marvel?are they inspired by that
Credete chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Wait, that was your last update? You aren't going to take it any further? If so, another good story down the drain. I might take you up on your offer to keep the story going. If you ever want any help with writing or editing, feel free to send me a PM. Now, to review. Couple grammatical mistakes, and that's about it. Maybe you should have tried to make up for the promotion of the Elite. Other than that, liked the update. Let's talk ;)
Credete chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Pretty good story so far. Like the originality. It seems like you tend to skip around a bit, not in the P.O.V changes but in terms of when things are happening. That and a few grammatical errors, your story is good. I can't wait to read your next update.