Reviews for Coming to Terms
SkyBlueSw chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I really like this story.
mbellsdiva chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
I'm not sure if you or anyone checks the comments but I just had to comment because of an observation I made.

For some reason I decided to re-read this fic. You wrote this in 2002 with Sydney being a pregnant single mom because Vaughn was out of reach until after her daughter was born and SD-6 was brought down. It was a little prophetic because Season 5 had Sydney as a pregnant single mom because Vaughn was out of reach until after her daughter was born and they were zeroing in on Prophet Five.

Just an observation.
PicturesOfLily47 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
...Yeah, Jack's pissed. Great story(:
ASeriousPiggyback chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
I LOVED this story, i can't wait to read the sequal!
chickieedee chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
THat was awesome! i started reading it last night and i didn't stop till i read the whole thing, even i had to get up early for piano. it drew me in. i loved the awkwardness between sydney and vaughn but jackie sounds SO cute. Um what else should i say, it was awesome and i loved it.
LOL alyce :D
P.S. i'm gonna read the sequel tonight.
BRITTANY chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
Write an epligoue Pleeze!

Oh and u spelled Rambaldi wrong, just thought i would let you know ! awsome story !
chatnoir chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
I totally agree with what you said about David Duchovny... very mad about William and season 9 in general... but yay! you mentioned the X-files in your story!
Strife's LMNT chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
great ending, but it all seems too easy. wouldn't everyone in sd-6 put up some sort of fight when the CIA stormed in? didn't they learn anything from the last time they were taken over? otherwise, everything else was perfect, from the sears auto center meeting to all the long walks syd takes. i loved the park bench scene, it made me feel so bad for vaughn. his daughter is right there and he can't even look at her for a long period of time. great writing. i can't wait for the sequel!
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Still think its great, even after a second reading!
Vaughn's Guardian Angel chapter 9 . 12/12/2002
Michele,

I just wanted to let you know how much I loved this story! It was so wonderful to have Sydney and Jack develop a great relationship. And of course, Syd and Vaughn together is also terrific. I really loved the way you handled Sydney's pregnancy, and her reactions to it and working and SD-6. Gosh, I just have this warm, fuzzy feeling after reading this story! I can't help it, I am a hopeless romantic. I am off to read Trying Normal! Thanks for sharing this!

Heather
Kierseth chapter 9 . 12/11/2002
Oh. That was the best story I've read on yet! Please write the sequel quickly! : )
Alicia chapter 9 . 12/7/2002
I am still waiting patiently (sort of, I'm not know for my patience) for the sequel to this really great story. I love your writing style and the plot of this story. I really want to know what happens next, now that SD-6 has gone down. I hope this helps in some small way to inspire you to write more!
Alicia chapter 9 . 12/7/2002
Jinna chapter 9 . 12/1/2002
NO! this can't be the end syd and vaughn weren't officially together he didnt get to introduce her and the baby to his family i wanted to see that so much, and i wanted them to explain to his family and to francie and will together i wanted to see that so much too.

I know you are thinking about writing a sequal and if you do please don't skip any time i really want to see all that.

Jinna

p.s. great chapter lol! its truly wonderful.
MalloryAlise chapter 9 . 12/1/2002
Okay, I was nice and calm all the way through your story because I was expecting something at the end. I wanted to see a little spark of action between Syd and Vaughn, you spent a lot of time developing the relationship between Jackie and her parents, but what about their relationship? If they just conceived a baby, they would still be in their "honeymoon" phase, at least a kiss once in a while. Where was the romance? The "i love you's"? I am taking consolidation in the fact that you are writing a sequel, so maybe then you'll give me my happy ending, please? All in all, you really kept me hooked with this story. I thought it was fantastic, with the exception of missing some much needed interaction between Syd and Vaughn. Nicely done.