Reviews for Al Dente
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Love it!
weedom chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I used to work at a dentists office so I LOVED this story hehe I had peps all the time who were scared out of their gords!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awww, this is so cute.

You have always had an awesome grasp of being schmoopy without overdoing it. H/C by Morrigan is definitely something special, and this here is just perfectly right.

TheThiefsDaughter chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ghost hunting, demon fighting... The only two things that scare him: Planes and dentists

If that's not enough to make me love this story (and it is) then Sam "not at all counting" and being protective are definitely thoroughly awesome
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I'm glad they were able sedate Dean and Sam could stay with him.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
pus-filled mess...

Wonder how many girls Dean kissed while being a 'pus-filled mess...'

Yipes!

I need to go soon. This flipped my stomach.

I can list a million and three horrible things I don't want to do - but the dentist is like number one on that list. Ugh!

Soooo... great though. Your story. Sam all nurturing and tender. Getting Dean the help he needed before, during and after the dreaded dentist trip.

Just lovely and heartwarming, Muffy.

Karen
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I loved this. Something as simple as a tooth causing so much trouble. I feel for Dean. I need to pay the dentist a visit!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hey Honey

what a great but teeth clenching story. I so hate the dentist with a passion and could completely relate to Dean! LOL It took 3 dentists at once to pull a broken tooth once, I usually have cramps in my hands and knees by the time I leave the appointment. Well done though I did feel a little ewww especially when he was taking out the broken bits, it was a little too close to home! LMAO

well done hugs Shelley
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Yay for brave Dean! And equally brave Muffy! Did the numbing gel actually help you? Last time I got a shot from a dentist I could feel it all, even after the the numbing gel. I could very much relate to this one. A great story as usual!
anon chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aww, brings me back to the good old days when my grandfather tied a string to one of my baby teeth, tied the other end to a doorknob and shut the door quick and hard to yank it out. You'd think I was born in the 1880s but no 1980s just wayyy back in the country. Ouch.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Happiness. Warm and fuzziness. Thanks :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aw. I'm so proud of you! The dentist isn't my favorite place to go either, but mine tells jokes. :D

You and Dean did well on this most scary of adventures! Congratulations to both of you! *hugs*

Sounds like the dentist was a good guy, too. :D

Well done. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
It was so nice to see a new story from you.

I enjoyed reading your story. It was a nice treat that it was completed, thanks.

I love that you set your story in the first season. You did a great job of writing the brothers and their voices. I felt sorry for Dean and could understand his fear of the dentist, though he does have great looking teeth when he smiles, same as Sam.

Sam was great. He knew that Dean was having a problem with his tooth before he even was told and than Sam helped get Dean to the dentist and be there for him.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
At the beginning, I was alternating between shaking my head at Dean's stubbornness and wincing in sympathy. I had dental surgery early this year and it aggravated a nerve. I can honestly say I've never known pain quite like that so you and Dean took me down the rocky road that is memory lane.

But it's so true that the bravest people often have fears of the most innocuous things; I love how you compared Dean's behaviour when Sam stitched him up, sans anesthesia, to the simple thought of going to the dentist. That's our Dean.

Wonderful schmoop. Thanks for a great read.

Cheers, Sculls
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Speaking as someone who has never had so much as a cavity you made MY teeth hurt. :( Ouch!

Nicely done. Some great bro-banter, bro-caring, and plenty of believable fear from Dean. I can see him being so darn stubborn as to try to pull out his own tooth and Sam's equally stubborn insistance that Dean go to a dentist.

Wonderfully done!