Reviews for Global Defense: Sides of the Same Coin
pbarker chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I found this story very well written as well as very interesting. Are you planning to write any more "Global Defense" stories? Please? And BTW, whatever happened to your great "Battleground Colonies" series? These two are among my all-time faves in the BSG universe.
Wes Imlay chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Impressive piece of work here, it's easy to imagine this fitting right in there with the Caprica series. Not to mention that it's a great introduction to Jack Bowman, the great-grandfather of Commander Artimus Bowman of the Hermes.
Allen Knott chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I really like the story: Sides of the Same Coin. I had not read a lot of Caprica fan fiction yet, but this was a good read. I look forward to seeing more of it. I give it 8 out of 10 stars.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Nice beginning for I suspect either a series of shorts or another fan fiction novel.

One point though and I have noticed this before in other stories of yours. When you write things like, "The victim had been sat at his table for about five minutes when he was shot." You don't need the been after the word had. Another way of writing that sentence would be, "The victim had been sitting at his tabel for about five minutes when he was shot." Only this way makes it passive. Most editors would like active phrasing for a sentence. So dropping the word been after had would be enough.

The story as a whole was a good read.