Reviews for you can't see when all your dreams are coming true
Claire chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is so amazing!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Very cute, I liked it
evan84 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This Jesse is AWESOME! I love the way you write the characters. They're not entirely OCC, but at the same time you shine them in an entirely different light.

Loved the Shelby references, as well the Shelby/Will. (I'm BORED with Wemma by now.)

P/R friendship is always a plus! And the Erik cameo was great, too.

New York is taken aback by the popularity of Broadway's newest power couple. (The paparazzi start referring to them as St. Berry.)

Rachel takes offence to the fact that Jesse got first billing.

Jesse finds her annoyance very cute.

MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This just made my day

The perfect ride into the sunset and rule the stage with your name it bright lights making your dreams come true fairytale happy ending for ST BERRY.

Jesse finds her annoyance very cute.

Totally imagine Jesse loving all her quirks and tantrums.
thebitchofliving chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is super cute! I love that it's a one-shot that is actually a series of snapshots over a number of years. I also appreciate the Spring Awakening tie-in and the Gossip Girl crossover.
Kkaty chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I liked the shelby inclusion wasn't too much but what was said was pretty true
kezztip chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love this story - such a lovely happy one-shot. That's the way Rachel and Jesse's story should end!
rogan4evur chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love this:) Really great one shot!
saarele chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Amazing, I totally loved it.

"I can be your home." is possibly the greatest line ever :)
mminjun chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I kept yelling at my computer for you to say gravy again...weird i know and I LOVED THIS FIC !
Reader chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
WOW total awesomeness! Its soo relistic how it all plays out. One the best st berry fics I've ever ree

d. Most st berry fics are over the top and unrealistic. But yours is just right. You should totally do a multi-chaptered fic.

I would def read it.

Keep writing!

SilentMuse.x chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh this is beautiful. 3 You should really write more Glee fics. Your writing style is amazing.
Athena chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is really sweet and beautifully written. I like the impulsive crazy plot. A little less like Rachel but a little more like what the both of them will do for a compromise. And Rachel did get the better end of the stick in the end. I was hoping there was going to be a proposal or a marriage in there somewhere but maybe as a sequel? In any case, this is so well written and cute and I loved it! Great job!
FantasticallyFanatical chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow, this was just - I don't even know, it was just great. I've been having withdrawal symptoms from Jesse/Rachel and reading this was like having a perfect dose of medicine.

I loved it; it was simply adorable and I really liked the way it arced around their relationship on a progressive time scale, yet still stayed realistic throughout.

So yes, it definitely turned out good :)