Reviews for Storm Warning
Beckydaspatz chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Jeez can you write Buffy and Spike or can you write Buffy and Spike? The answer is of course yes! Riley bugs me so much, I know pretty much everyone has a problem with him, but I still think if Spike ( a souless vampire) could understand that Buffy was literally falling apart when her mom got sick why could Riley not. Sorry I'm ranting. Anyway you are awesome, I have enjoyed all your stories so far, you have a way of writing that makes it feel episodic. I can literally see this playing across a screen in my head. Thanks for the awesome stories D
waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Great update. Poor Dawnie's walking into danger..

Can't wait to find out what happens next.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Spike trying to hide a clueless Buffy from Riley was priceless. Of course when Riley caught up it got even funnier. Spike has somuch fun riling Riley! (Unintentional pun but LOL!) Poor Dawn trying desperatly to be grown up but it is not wise of her to be heading out in the storm. Silly Dawn and what the hell is up with the demon child. Looking forward to more...
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Great chapter. Spike's really trying but his idea of distracting Buffy is not what I imagine Joyce had in mind. LOL. Uh oh things are about to go pear shaped. Riley's here. He really is an idiot in this story and I want to smack him more than usual which is saying something seeing as he really annoyed me with his poor me spiel in season 5.
DamonsFirstGirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I really enjoyed the start of your story. Hope you stick with it. I think it has the potential of being really great. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I am really enjoying this story. Your characters are just spot on and the voices are perfect.

Spike was cute with his invented demon brawl story. Very typically Spike to think that cheering somebody up with possible fight. Buffy's initial temptation to dress up was funny. Riley and his childish fit of pique have resulted in Dawn being alone in the house and methinks this will not end well. Is it a tuesday by any chance?

Oh you are providing my fic fix! So thank you.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Ooh I loved this. I always have a weakness for fics where Joyce and Spike bond. The grapes was a grat touch. I always associate grapes with visiting somebody in hospital as well.

I really liked that Spike was raging about Joyce with the anhiliation of the plant and all. Joyce asking Spike for a favour. I wonder...

It really irked me in the show when Buffy was all upset wbout her mother that Riley was more concerned about himself when obviously Buffy had more important things to be worrying about then his fragile male ego

Really into the fic already as you can tell by my enthusiatic review. Yay looking forward to more.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2