Reviews for No Regret
inuyashamunkey chapter 11 . 8/13
aww
Tuesday'sHere chapter 11 . 8/11
You know what my most favorite part of this story was? Itachi and Sasuke's relationship. They got to be close and work out the problem together and be open with one another on equal ground. The truth came out and they regained one another and Sasuke allowed himself to love Itachi again and Itachi didn't have to hide his love for Sasuke anymore, it wasn't explicitly written but they really did love each other. It was pretty much everything Itachi dreamed of but knew he could never have and it made me so happy! On that note Itachi's death made me mad! I knew he was dying and that it was inevitable but wanting Kisame to kill him? Where did that come from? Even blind and dying Itachi would and could have put up a hell of a fight and been extremely useful against Madara. Fight scenes must be difficult to write but for none of the Uchihas to use Sharingan especially against one another? That was Itachi's specialty and was stated that he could still use his Mangekyou so why not use it? Other than that I overall enjoyed the story it showed Naruto's selfless love and devotion and just how far he was willing to go for Sasuke who in turn found love and maybe not perfect peace within himself but contentment with his past and his current life. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
che schifo un maschio incinto e ridicolo
misuky7 chapter 12 . 7/28
This was a beautiful story. I thought it very sweet. :3
Beautifulyaoilover93 chapter 11 . 7/14
This is the second time I'm reading this story. There is just something about that I absolutely adore. The character development the detail in the story, it's just one of the best fan fictions that I have ever read. I wish this was a book I would by it in a heart beat. Thank you so much for creating suck a masterpiece. I've read your other nature stories (as I am not a Harry Potter of glee fan) and I just can't get enough of your writing. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thank you for sharing your brilliance.
bookworm51485 chapter 5 . 6/27
XY doesn't give a 50-50 chance of either. It's 50% male (XY), 25% female (XX) and 25% nonviable (YY). So essentially if 2 males reproduced, they'd have a far greater chance of producing another male.
LycheeRambutan chapter 12 . 6/24
I loved the concept of not taking the active stance and instead he was dancing around the issue of him liking sasu, it makes one hell of a drama. Nice story
tralalala chapter 8 . 6/24
Ha - Naruto embarrassing Sasuke in front of his brother.
Beautifulyaoilover93 chapter 12 . 6/23
this was adorable! I fell in love with this story line, now if only it were canon...
tralalalal chapter 5 . 6/23
Great chapter - love the mini family.
tralalalala chapter 3 . 6/23
Captain Hook hitting on Naruto. lol
Naruto7771 chapter 12 . 6/17
I'm sorry to hear...This story sounds pretty original I haven't read another story that leads to the exact same plot sequences (in order) as this one. Who ever reported you must have been mistakened.
tralalalaa chapter 1 . 6/8
Ha! Love Naruto in this story.
midnightblupuppy chapter 12 . 5/28