Reviews for No Regret
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 11 . 10/9
I feel like this story ended without really ending. You know what I mean? Like Itachi having Kisame kill him and all like seriously what the fuck. I wish I could have at least heard how Sasuke felt about Naruto like we knew Naruto's feelings clearly but we didn't know Sasuke's and that is what I was most curious about honestly.
READ ME. THIS IS IMPORTANT chapter 11 . 9/13
there is another plagiarism issue, someone plagiarising this story into another language, the same plot (orochimaru did plan a womb in naruto, sasuka wants a family, sasuke gathering taka team, sasuke and his team hunting down akatsuki to get closer to itachi so sasuke can kill him, pretty much like that).

ILUSI by FARENHEITJ*LY
she stopped writing here, so continues it on wattpad (under the same pename). IF YOU ARE HER, please post another chapter if I MADE A FALSE REPORT about this issue, i am just trying to help you.
emowoods205 chapter 12 . 3/2
Ughhhh I read this book so many times. I don't even remember how many times. Though it's such a beautiful story. Love it so much. This is in my top 'Mpreg SasuNaru books' and it never will lose its spot there.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 11 . 2/23
Thanks for the good readsThat's so cute and heartwarming...
Chaoshift chapter 2 . 1/12
Oops! I just finished looking up who wrote the song. I was wrong. I'm still relishing the story.
soul of the kitsune chapter 1 . 1/8
I can just imagine Kabuto going through Narutos meeting with Orochimaru and just standing there watching and going what the fuck the hole time. It kinda cracked me up to the point that I couldn't take it seriously at all.
nighttheraven chapter 11 . 1/6
This was amazing. I really loved it!
EviL L chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
This is awesome
emowoods205 chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
yall a should make a sequel with perfectly stable sasunaru lovey dovey shit and it can be after the war and now there child itachi is a teenager and is swooning over nejis child Sasuke and Naruto son is uke BTW
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
I wish I could slap karin right in the face! She had no right to say that to Naruto
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Absolutely love this first chapter ! !
MesuNeko chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
It was so perfect... But I hate you for killing Itachi... But I love for this story... Bug still... My perfect Itachi.. Why everyone always kill him... It's to sad... But nonetheless I enjoyed this story.
Zhyong Z Otaku chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
I so need a sequel... Please! I'll sell my sister for you!
DarkPrincess758 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016