Reviews for No Regret
emowoods205 chapter 12 . 3/2
Ughhhh I read this book so many times. I don't even remember how many times. Though it's such a beautiful story. Love it so much. This is in my top 'Mpreg SasuNaru books' and it never will lose its spot there.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 11 . 2/23
Thanks for the good readsThat's so cute and heartwarming...
Chaoshift chapter 2 . 1/12
Oops! I just finished looking up who wrote the song. I was wrong. I'm still relishing the story.
soul of the kitsune chapter 1 . 1/8
I can just imagine Kabuto going through Narutos meeting with Orochimaru and just standing there watching and going what the fuck the hole time. It kinda cracked me up to the point that I couldn't take it seriously at all.
nighttheraven chapter 11 . 1/6
This was amazing. I really loved it!
EviL L chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
This is awesome
emowoods205 chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
yall a should make a sequel with perfectly stable sasunaru lovey dovey shit and it can be after the war and now there child itachi is a teenager and is swooning over nejis child Sasuke and Naruto son is uke BTW
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
I wish I could slap karin right in the face! She had no right to say that to Naruto
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Absolutely love this first chapter ! !
MesuNeko chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
It was so perfect... But I hate you for killing Itachi... But I love for this story... Bug still... My perfect Itachi.. Why everyone always kill him... It's to sad... But nonetheless I enjoyed this story.
Zhyong Z Otaku chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
I so need a sequel... Please! I'll sell my sister for you!
DarkPrincess758 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
Sequel?
inuyashamunkey chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
aww
Tuesday'sHere chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
You know what my most favorite part of this story was? Itachi and Sasuke's relationship. They got to be close and work out the problem together and be open with one another on equal ground. The truth came out and they regained one another and Sasuke allowed himself to love Itachi again and Itachi didn't have to hide his love for Sasuke anymore, it wasn't explicitly written but they really did love each other. It was pretty much everything Itachi dreamed of but knew he could never have and it made me so happy! On that note Itachi's death made me mad! I knew he was dying and that it was inevitable but wanting Kisame to kill him? Where did that come from? Even blind and dying Itachi would and could have put up a hell of a fight and been extremely useful against Madara. Fight scenes must be difficult to write but for none of the Uchihas to use Sharingan especially against one another? That was Itachi's specialty and was stated that he could still use his Mangekyou so why not use it? Other than that I overall enjoyed the story it showed Naruto's selfless love and devotion and just how far he was willing to go for Sasuke who in turn found love and maybe not perfect peace within himself but contentment with his past and his current life. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
che schifo un maschio incinto e ridicolo