Reviews for No Regret
SkoRn3d chapter 12 . 11/17
Wicked! Thoroughly impressed with your style and most content with that ending ... yup, wicked.
SkoRn3d chapter 6 . 11/17
Your strategical planned cliff-hanger can bite me. I got the power of "completed" on my side :p
SkoRn3d chapter 4 . 11/17
What's the significance of the numbers at the bottom of each chapter? I don't usually read A/Ns but I'll check out the last few to see if you've already mentioned.
SkoRn3d chapter 3 . 11/17
I always feel for Kakashi in chapters like these. I mean, I don't know if that was your intent but even I'm the manga he's just way too hard on himself for the decisions of others. I really love him though, and though it isn't in the blurb I really hope that he can find someone-Iruka- to love him.
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 11/17
Good graces, I've been away from the SasuNaru fandom for a while and I come back to find this? Find you?!
You're freaking amazing -to many ways to expound- and I'll try to be a bit more forthcoming with my praise in the next review.
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 11/17
OM-freakin-G I'm near half in love with this already and that's with the prologue being, as you say, so short.
I am so genuinely looking forward to this story. And unendingly happy that the chapters are long _.
jj chapter 12 . 10/30
I LOVE that poem its beautiful
nicly done
Vykki Q chapter 12 . 7/13
I adore this story it's my absolute favorite
spidereye8 chapter 12 . 7/3
thankyou for this so many did not finish their stories but you did so thank you
Titania1796 chapter 12 . 5/27
por que no quieres hacer una secuela esta muy bueno el fanfic para que lo dejes hay
arifacandlelight chapter 12 . 5/17
i really like this story a LOT.. from the plot, the smut, the characters that you write.. i love it.. especially since it is sasunaru mpreg.. and i read this fic all over again when i think its long enough that i forget bout the details.. just love it.. hope you make more sasunaru mpreg..
thanks for writing
kizukatana chapter 12 . 4/9
I can't believe I didn't read this earlier. I am sort of... afraid of mpreg stories because usually Naruto is such an annoying girl in them but THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I love how you wrote canon!Sasuke and canon!Naruto's first time together (aggressive and not sappy) because I think they are both so emotionally stunted that it would totally play out that way and it didn't feel OOC. My heart always breaks over Itachi, and I love how you brought him in here and they way you wrote his character. Makes me ache that they didn't get more time together in the manga, but this was lovely. Just lovely. Thank you so much for sharing!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 4 . 2/14
Very good story. Thanks for writing it
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 12 . 1/26
Aaawwww I wanted him to have black hair too bad this is the end it would be good to read some more of this awesome fanfic and with more kids that looks like naru and sasuke
alessa-vulturi chapter 12 . 1/7
Whaaaaat?! This is it? Really?!