Reviews for Screaming Without a Voice
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Wow, that was great. It was nice how you covered a large time frame without spending a huge amount of time in them. It flowed right into the next time frame smoothly.

The next to last sentence is very powerful. You did an extraordinary job on this piece.

Danrilor chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
As far as AU flicks go this hardly qualifies because it is so true to pre crisis DC continuity (although it ignores all the Earth S Earth fred stuff). It does a great job exploring the complex issues that DC should have tackled more during the sixties. The theme of the effect of war on super heroes is a theme that I like to use a lot in my writing and I think that you were very accurate in your portrayal. Good job!
Collec2r chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Another great story.
Jim Greeno chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Finally got around to reading this, DY. Very, very powerful stuff. You played every side evenly and succinctly, cutting to the heart of war, and what makes it right or wrong. The best story I've read in a long time. Thanks for writing - Jim
Dante de Troy chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Very powerful story. The characters stayed true to the DC continuity up to the point where events changed, and I also feel that Blaine captures the essence of the rage that penetrated those subjected to the horrors of Vietnam.
NewtonLangly chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Very poignint and an excellant story
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Superb. Bravo! I give this Elseworlds, in the words of Roger Ebert, TWO THUMBS WAY UP!