Reviews for Sword and Magic
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 8/13
I wonder if Harry's impulsive flight was engineered by the force? Seems there are some allies still around that have some ability to fight.
George1892 chapter 4 . 6/4
Great story! Really enjoyed what there was of it.
PlanetMoonGod-Kun chapter 1 . 4/7
Harry x Jedi harem (Aayla, Barris, Shaak, and Maris, maybe a few others please)
Hammy86 chapter 4 . 3/27
Rip another potentially great fic lost to time . Followed in hope
N0NY0 chapter 1 . 3/18
What happened to the other, original Sword and Magic? Is there perhaps a link you could post in the story or on your profile?
BrightSkywalker chapter 4 . 3/7
This was a lot of fun, though the casual way Harry seems to have gotten over the loss of his dearest friends seems a bit weird.

But this certainly was a lot of fun.
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 1/17
Good story with some great potential too bad it looks abandoned.
sortofbored chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Really great so far. I'd love to see more, though I realize it's unlikely after six years.
tamagat chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
yay! rahm kota! whooo!
but what happened to the mandalorians?
Revliledpembroke chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
Abandon all hope, ye who want more of this fic, for it is well and truly dead.
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Intent based ward? No one who wants to harm the occupants can enter? Sounds like that would've been helpful for the Potters.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I'm not sure how much of the former story I read but I liked it and tried to find it again many times. I just couldn't for the life of me remember the title! Now that I have found it again I intend to read all nine posted chapters. After that I'll have to write down the address to return when new chapters are added. I know why I couldn't find it now as well. I was looking for the wrong Jedi name.
shugokage chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Interesting story once again!
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
She apologised with "such sincerity" that Harry, a person who had had Voldemort, Snape and others fuck with his mind suddenly was okay wth being mind raped? Yeah. Okay. A good story is when the author doesn't just have things happen out of convenience. It is when they have the characters behave realistically. Now if Harry was using legilimency and found that out, THAT would make sense. But no one, NO ONE is going to just get over mental rape with a simple "I'm sorry that you were too strong to fall for it." It is bullshit, and frankly that "trick" is one of the reasons Jedi are not actually good. Let conflict happen. People fight. That is natural. It doesn't matter if they are the pairingfor the story. Real people have arguments. Your story becmes better with realistic actions and worse with heavy handed author power forcing people to just "get along" because the author thinks Ayala is hot.
howmanyisthat chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
That was an amazing question from Harry