Reviews for Sword and Magic
tamagat chapter 4 . 12/5
yay! rahm kota! whooo!
but what happened to the mandalorians?
Revliledpembroke chapter 4 . 9/26
Abandon all hope, ye who want more of this fic, for it is well and truly dead.
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 9/26
Intent based ward? No one who wants to harm the occupants can enter? Sounds like that would've been helpful for the Potters.
I'm not sure how much of the former story I read but I liked it and tried to find it again many times. I just couldn't for the life of me remember the title! Now that I have found it again I intend to read all nine posted chapters. After that I'll have to write down the address to return when new chapters are added. I know why I couldn't find it now as well. I was looking for the wrong Jedi name.
shugokage chapter 4 . 6/26
Interesting story once again!
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 6/16
She apologised with "such sincerity" that Harry, a person who had had Voldemort, Snape and others fuck with his mind suddenly was okay wth being mind raped? Yeah. Okay. A good story is when the author doesn't just have things happen out of convenience. It is when they have the characters behave realistically. Now if Harry was using legilimency and found that out, THAT would make sense. But no one, NO ONE is going to just get over mental rape with a simple "I'm sorry that you were too strong to fall for it." It is bullshit, and frankly that "trick" is one of the reasons Jedi are not actually good. Let conflict happen. People fight. That is natural. It doesn't matter if they are the pairingfor the story. Real people have arguments. Your story becmes better with realistic actions and worse with heavy handed author power forcing people to just "get along" because the author thinks Ayala is hot.
howmanyisthat chapter 2 . 6/7
That was an amazing question from Harry
digijim95 chapter 4 . 4/20
I'm going to follow and favourite this story, as it is exceptional, though I know it likely will never be updated. I knew going into this that eventually I would be disappointed, but after all the references, as well as having read "The thief of Hogwarts" another amazing work of yours, I knew I had to read this. I know you have likely moved on to bigger and better things than fanfiction but I wanted you to know that I greatly appreciate several of your works and it's a shame they are still in progress. Good luck with your future en-devours, friend, I trust that you are happy where you are, and if you ever decide to come back to our humble corner of the internet, I, and many others, will be patiently waiting. I thank you for the story, as is, Jim.
kyoshi711 chapter 4 . 3/19
Story just gets interesting, then it stops!
Tanathar chapter 4 . 3/3
Great story! I love your plot and your characterisations. A real pity you no longer seem to be writing it. Thanks anyway for the enjoyable read!
DARSASSAN chapter 1 . 2/18
i believe you mean triangular ships
Celexs Draconia chapter 4 . 2/12
This was a very fun read, i would love to see more of it.

Cel
doRodrigo chapter 4 . 1/24
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
lalo80 chapter 4 . 1/15
Porfa actualiza pronto
kyoshi711 chapter 4 . 1/10
Just a hint Harry can transform enemy weapons into snakes, he can also repair most things easily and he can control other people's mind with the imperil.