Reviews for Man Made Gods
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
wubbzy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow, this seems really interesting so far and I got really into this! I'm really excited to read more of this, so I hope you update soon! xD

Naoko is pretty fascinating. ;) Can't wait to read more!
Vespasian25 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Will Gendo use her to power Unit 0 or will he use someone else.
Zexs chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really think you got something that could turn into one of the few truly good evangelion fics. I hope you don't let his sit on the burner like you have thief and Oa.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
From how you phrased it earlier, she was attracted to him before he became so powerful, back when he was just a drone himself. So I wonder what it is. Shinji's heterchromia is pretty cool.
Dark09 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very interesting thus far :-). Rei is not the only so called "doll" now lol... I just wonder how this change will effect the future . Keep up the great work! I'll be keeping at eye on this one xD.
spedclass chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Amazing start and i to think this was one of if not the best anime i own all the episodes and rewatched them not to long ago. on another note any updates for oa or thief?
Megadeath10 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
A Shinji that looks to be modeled after Itachi Uchiha? I'm liking this story already.
Canuck101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I hope you update lots. This is a great story and you need to give us more.
Reader458 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Quite good. :)

Good luck with the writing

aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Interesting start. I look forward to more updates to this story and hopefully your other stories.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Looking good. A bit choppy at the end, it feels like you're jumping from scene to scene, but then again, this is mostly just setting the stage, no?
uo-chou chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Interesting story so far. I look forward to reading more.
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
this is an interesting story I idea I cant wait to see where you take this
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very good, and will look forward to how different a direction this takes from here on out. As far as Naoko, I have to wonder just how much of it's true love, or that she finally won as Yui died, or maybe that she's just attracted to 'bad boys' of which Gendo is a massive jerk to say the least, or something else, as Ritsuko was with him after Naoko dies. Looking forward to how things go with Shinji and Co. as it comes time for the actual Angel battles.