Reviews for A Year In Purgatory
Yay
JustARead chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Full circle to ch 1
JustARead chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Obviously this isn't gonna work, no HEA?
JustARead chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
:( I thought shed adjust
JustARead chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Both are seeing other views...
JustARead chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Understanding both sides I think B s being selfish & risking losing E, she can give a little. Ppl don't just change completely, even if he wants to
JustARead chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Uh oh...
JustARead chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
She could've been nicer lol
JustARead chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
She loves sex, he just needs to open up
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
So, E & B are getting divorced? I take it cause E hasn't admitted he's a Dom yet
Patstew chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Great story loved it!
snoopylover60 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
This is really a good and under appreciated story!

The way the Edward fought to end is monster dominate side of himself.
Bella was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy out of her league in the whole sub thing.

I am so glad that they were about to find the light at the end of the tunnel and two beatings later.

Loved it! Very good.
marley01 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Loved your story, maybe I'll try to get some sleep now, i couldn't put it down. Sxx
Casey-Pup chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I really enjoyed all the twist & turns of this story. It was fun & emotional to read. You have an amazing gift when it comes to writing. I was a hurt at first bc I thought O god she's painting the world of BDSM as horriable & sickening. But I soon realized it was just how part of the story line & you did amazing work on it. I have been in the lifestyle for almost 8 years & have experienced both Sub & Dom. (To be a proper & good Dom you must first learn the role & feel what it means to be a Sub) I believe the Edward in this story has never done this and therefor he wasn't a caring Dom. I don't know how much you know about BDSM but it seems you did exstensive research on it. And that just adds to your skill. A great author doesn't just write they research what it is they are writing, I'm glad you are within the few great authors who truly put in the work & effort. Thanks for writing & sharing you work/talent.
jonzie chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
"Emmett wants to name this one Velcro...the one that stuck."

Rotflmao... that is so fitting! And I know it's crazy, but would be a good name. Lol

-jonzie