Reviews for Lovehammer: The Scattering of Serenity
Shinkicker chapter 3 . 9/3
I just had to read this again... Damn freaking awesome. The feels this chapter were real towards the end there. Such good balance in the story. God I want to know more sooooo badly, I want to see Serenity grow up, I want to see her with her brothers, I want to see her leading in the Imperium, and I want to see her kicking butt. Then, it all falls apart... (Perhaps, she could be found again, who knows. Was reading some of the big thread about this, the idea of Horus (or someone) rocking up in the SM universe begging forgiveness and to bring her home would be pretty sweet and full of feels.) I just love this whole Lovehammer concept so much I'd probably pay you to write it, lol. Seriously wish I had heard about this years ago.
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 8/20
Oh, wow this is so good. You say there is more of this somewhere? Hmm.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 1/23
I notice the one word missing from Dumbledore's Words that first sorting feast was "nitwit", which is apparently what Malcador regards the Magos Biologis as being.
sp90TANGo chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Many manly tears were shed in this chapter
Guardoflight chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
This is a very enjoyable story that had me captivated till I ran out of chapters. I hope you will continue this story in the near future and consider maybe giving a few more chapters to this interlude you have created.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
interesting. i think all of sailor moon's enemies will die... horribly.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
interesting. is a warhammer and sailor moon fan
* looks embarassed*

Is... that strange?
slaaneshissexxy chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I shed my manly tears for Horus.

Did you turn Blackheart into the Chaos George Washington? Nice.
dratkins chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Looks like the author was playing Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri when envisioning the Emperor's conquest of Earth. (let's see if i spotted them all: Zakharov, boreholes, hive, cradle of the mind quote, Planet/Manifold Six) There also seem to be several other shoutouts here that I can't place.
giodan chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
HORUS? well... great idea!
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I admit, I had a bit of trouble piecing together parts of this chapter, and wondering how it related to the previous three chapters. I'm guessing that the Usagi here is sort of kind of connected to the Warhammer Usagi, or perhaps this is what happened to the soul of Warhammer Usagi after the Heresy...confuzzled.
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This is the only time I have ever felt sorry for Horus. Side note, love the binary.
Monshroud chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Please update again soon, and I hope you are well.
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Shouldn't the warp-calm effect of Serenity prevent the Primarch's scattering? They could be kept in the same nursery, after all.
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
This is a confusing chapter, personally the story looks good, but this chapter is strange and seems not to follow the storyline.