Reviews for when moses died
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I...I am at a loss for words.
This is a stunning story. Bravo, well fucking done. This is how a REAL Bible fic should be written.
Holy Cow chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Now I see why you liked Wabloo Swabloo...
Jyoti chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
There were some spelling errors in this first chapter and I was kind of confused in the middle of it but other than that it was pretty good, it had some good suspense at the end.
secret base chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
this is amazing and I'm going to hell now thanks a lot ;_;
G-gurl chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
Oh wow this is great :D You really should write more!

I am an avid fan! Marry me! *_*
Idiosy the Crusader chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I don't really care so much that this is "offensive" but by the fact that you are wasting people's time.I'd rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.
His Love is Eternal chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I really do not appreciate this story. Moses was a great man of God, so you should refrain from making fun of him in this manner. It is disrespectful and hateful. You are probably a person who thinks it is okay to be an atheist and mock the Word of The Lord. Well, you are wrong, and I urge you to change your ways before you end up in Hell.
Atheists RULE chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I am going to report this story because I have a fat jiggly brazilian butt and I have no better way to express my pain. I haven't had hot carpet sex with my lesbo buddies in a long time! Because my big butt gets in the way!

Cha's Aegis - Critics United come and flame our forum! We are a group of 892 year olds who have no lives.
Calyn chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
Reported. May the deleting be swift.
Canan chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
Wooow this is great!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
What? None of this makes sense. What is the deal with Chapter 5? I am so confused...
YukiKyo chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
Stupid troll...
mamzellebutterfly chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
how did you get to be such a good writer

please write more.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
What. Six chapters of exquisite badfic, one chapter of apparently irrelevant but quite nicely written narrative. I would flame you vociferously and report you for violation of the "regard for proper language" rule, but I'm too confused to do any such thing.
Cosine Wave chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Lol, your story is freaking hilarious. Please write more!