Reviews for Thirty Xanatos Pile–Up
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Ahhh, good old Barney. Even in fanfic ur brand of comedy shines.
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Heh. You write such good Cross Absolutely Everything over with Absolutely Everything fics.
Less Wrong chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I VOTE FOR 2-A VS. EVANGELION
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
There's no possible way even you can pull off this fic, but I expect you know that.
Grounders10 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
...?... wtf ... ... um ... good story ?

Game Over

Continue? Yes / No

...

Error out of quarters

DAMN IT!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
The cameos by Tommy Oliver made me F*CKING SQUEE. Also, this fic is like FLCL - it's like the opposite of Mind Rape, more like a Mind Memetic Sex God. Even if I have no idea what the hell Kampfer is and I can't follow the Ranma-related plot threads.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh, wow. Just wow.

Aquasexual Asuna with a Kaempfer plushy, genre-savvy Ranma, sensible Akane... with a Kaempfer bracelet on her wrist, yet another reason to kill Negi, Nodoka with the Book of Darkness, Ayaka being related to Kuno, and an older Nanoha who's about to meet Yuuno...

...equals the bloody Clapham Junction of Xanatos Gambits XD

Now I am totally torn as to what story of yours to follow after this :P
Agito XIII chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I don't know how I missed this, but FAVED!

You will continue this right?
Lord Mendasuit chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Okay, I would leave you a review, but I am busy changing my pants right now.

You made me pee myself like six times.
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
It's good to see this fic updating again. Here's hoping the next chapter will be just as good.
chaosglory626 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Luckily, the story is short enough that I could just reread it. If you are updating the awesome stuff that hasn't been updated in forever, how about another chapter of Uzumaki Harry?
These Heroes We Shall Remember chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
pop culture referances just got taken up to eleven
Hunter 1 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
...Shadow, I AM still waiting on Raikiri Triken... And for that matter, Uzumaki Harry.

Also, is Oliver-sensei's first name Tommy? (I'm betting that his name isn't Lee Oliver, however...)
korrd chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Another chapter where I'm inevitably going to have to reread the story to regain understanding of what's happening. Oh, well at least its good. But I have good news, Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya is getting its own anime. Its on animenewsnetwork if you want to look for it. Nothing on voices or anything of that nature yet, just the announcement that they've been given the greenlight for it. As well as the new season of Fate/Zero its a good time for anime. With all this good news we can hope for a new Negima anime that actually follows the manga. They did it with FMA so I can hope they'll do it with Negima. I'll read whatever you update next.
OverMaster chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Oh, it's a bit shorter than I expected after so long, but otherwise great. Keep it up, and hopefully more frequently from now on.