Reviews for Thirty Xanatos Pile–Up
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Tikigod784 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Out of everything in here, I like Negi being in the grail war the most. And Nanoha of course, because that leads to the inevitable SignumxSaber fight. At some point Setsuna should get in on that action. So awesome my head explodes. XD
chaosglory626 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I have thought of the perfect analogy for this story. Imagine each series it is made of is a lump of playdoh of a different color, now put them all in a pile and smash it flat with a hammer. Spin it like pizza dough and use crack for the cheese and shout outs for toppings. Throw it in the TV Tropes oven and bake at 6000 degrees for 20 minutes. This crazy crack makes me laugh, if you get the time make more that would be nice, but really you have too many good things.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I had just finished reading a very serious and dramatic fic and decided I felt like something different to cool off. Then I remembered that you still had stuff I didn't get around to reading yet. I can safely say that this is different enough to get the angst out of my head from the other story. Though I think my brain can only process so much crack at one time as I had to pause for a minute at each scene break and let my mind catch up with this story.
shanejayell chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
*LOL*

You are CRAZY, very very crazy.

I like it!
Slayer Anderson chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Energy chain-sword...chucks?

That...sounds awesome...in a way that indicates you don't like your own flesh or blood anymore. Seriously, the only thing those could be MORE fatal to than your enemy is...you.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
And so the plans arrive. Chizuru was completely out of the left field, but there you go.

That always bugged me, those four or so chapters where negi decided it would be a good idea to seal his magic away to get rid of the temptation to use it for "evil". Bit of a soft option, as well as incredibly stupid. Well, it got them there in the end.

I dont see how the Octavo could help YOU take over the world, since its demonstrated the ability to make a hole to a shadowy world filled with manevolent creatures inside your own head, and birth star turtles. but then again, that might've been what negi was going to say before he got cut. hehe, Asuna, so shortsighted.

Inchiro is certainly in for a suprise when she finally reaches the decision that the best thing she can do for her kidnap-kindly helped loli a nice, warm bath. hilarity is likely to ensure.

Ilya seems like a freak in standard cannon (not so much the magical girl one of course, but thats...well..yeah) with all her 'gonna kill everyone but shirou and keep him as a pet' stuff, and is somehow even scarier here. I suppose it makes sense, FATE stuff coupled with Negi being, well, Negi. And I'd really like to understand the relationship those four have. Seems like a Threesome, a Love Triangle, and an orgy rolled into one, with each side having different participants.

Library Island is my most favourite location ever. I totally would go there, and would totally marvel at it all, and because I'm neither a Library Exploration CLubmember or a Main Character, I would be hardpressed to get out alive. All I'd have on my side would be hope.

And with the architecture in there, an exquivalent four hands and a long reach would get you the job no questions asked. Our favourite Librarian probably has it down as a hobby, considering his normal work environment.

Blatantly stalkerish Setsuna is fun to read :) hehe, Signum.

Till Next Time
bissek chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
How long until Ayaka fights Chiziru?

Sex Ed for Master!Negi will be interesting.

Yuuno's reaction to Library Island would be nothing compared to Yomiko Readman's. They'd need a winch to get her to leave. Incidentally, have you noticed a physical resemblance between The Paper and Paru?

That was probably A Claire Bible, not THE Clair Bible. The complete manuscript is so large it needs its own pocket dimension for storage. How long until Xelloss comes by to burn it?

It's a good thing the books of Gud and E-Ville weren't in there. Or are they just in a different section of the library?
Torgamous chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
You forgot the Necronomicon.
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
*twitch*twitch* Exactly how many people are working on diabolical secret plots of one kind or another?

That's a lot of magical tomes. Maybe the Librry Exploration Club should petition Ayaka for help with buying stuff off Chao. I'm sure they wouldn't have any trouble getting it if they asked Negi to present their plea to her, Kukukuku *grins wickedly*

Keep up the great work!
bissek chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Is Linith one of Chachamaru's kitties? I'm sure that Fate and Aruf would feel better to know that their teacher was being taken care of after being stripped of her powers and sentience for daring to suggest to Precia that she be nicer to her daughter.

Are Rin and Negi getting much sleep? What happens when Ayaka learns of what Saber and Rin are doing to Negi?
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
...Give Tommy a Kampfer thing-y. The lolz will be equally balanced by the uber-badass. You're doing it to Ranma, so why not?

That fight was a jumbled mishmash of havoc. Surprisingly, it flowed easily and was not confusing in the least to read. You don't find that kind of skill very often these days.

Ayaka...wtf? Man, you really did a number on her. It's like you completely removed her restraint...in both form. I wonder what would happen if she had Ryouga-chan and Negi-kun at her mercy, but could only have one? Hm, Jusenkyo would probably intervene and drop some twin water on her so she could have both at once, hehehe ;D

You went with loli-Fate. :) ...I can't say anything else without getting banned for lewdness.

Keep up the grea...gratu...glor...hn...I can't think of an appropriate adjective for it. Just keep doing what you're doing!
Jonnoda chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
"FOR THE LOLI!"

Best. Battle-cry. Ever.
Jonnoda chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This makes me WTF in the most epic manner.
Schizo Technician chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Professor Oliver's around and yet Chao hasn't had to deal with With the TimePolice at Time Force or SPD yet? For shame.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »