Reviews for Thirty Xanatos Pile–Up
1WiththeButterfly chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
There once was a tricster god-no, a demon- who was raised in the glourious city of the gods, where he grew as the son of the highfather. He was a prankster, and caused much mischief, until one day, he went too far, and killed the most well-loved being in all the worlds. For this, he was sentenced to be chained beneath a great rock, as his bastard child, a horrendous monster snake, dripped its venom, its acid, upon his face for all the time remaining in the world.

When the end came, he rose up with vengeance in his heart, and joined the frost giants in conquest of the gods, dancing like fire throughout the battle, killing any and all he saw, until he too, was slain.

Then the world ended.

I'm starting to think he had a bit of fun messing with Ryouga's life before he went. I pity the poor loli, but when your danger senses are that messed up, there isn't much you can do.

Akane seems to be suffering from power creep. Beforehand, she was going toe to toe with Iinchiro, and outgunned Nanoha. Now she gets hit on the head and fires her Infity1 bullets aimlessly. pretty comical.

Ah, there they are. Perhaps the Time Squad, or the Flash (hey, he time-travels sometimes) next?

Fate is so Dawww in this chapter. We've come to play with your cats, thats the sort of FLuffiness thats good for the soul 3

I'm almost tempted to question what people like the Principal or Takamichi think about this. Sure, its not much wierder than what happens anyway, but at least they tried to do something about all the wierd shit at the Festival (haven't read past where I was before, feel like I'm missing out still).

Anyway, thats all from me for today.

Till Next Time
Torgamous chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
I'm all for Ayaka plus Ryoga if it distracts her from Negi.

Rin's got strange priorities if she thinks that sex is more important than a Saber/Signum battle.
Torgamous chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
There are so many things going on here mixed so fluidly that I honestly have no idea what to include in this review. I would like to know why someone who fell into Spring of Drowned Girl turns into a boy when wet, though.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Do you know how much it costs to clean brain off walls? Do you know!

Well, not much if your on good terms with some zombies, but my point stands.

I actually know enough about the Fate universe to understand whats going on! I have gathered another modicum of understanding.

Chao isn't really that sane, is she? I dont really see why going back in time to stage a battle between the most powerful magic users, martial artists, robots and mercenaries in mahora to expose the 'inner world' is something a person with proper mental faculties would consider. No plan should work if more than three unrelated things are required for it to do so. Since having needing all three things to work counts as a thing, the real limit is two things. Her plan required way more than two things.

Although, if anything justifies that kind of behaviour, its being a harried by every time traveller ever. I put five dollars on Bill and Ted being the final straw that sent her over the edge.

Nanoha? Outgunned? Damn, Kampfers must have Sooooooo much firepower. Like, blow up the sun, kick the milky way galaxy several lightyears to the left and take out a few people watching in the afterlife type firepower.

Poor Ryouga...Poor, Poor Ryouga.

Till Next Time
bissek chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Going by the class roster and the way all the other girls are listed, Chao is her last name. That doesn't change the fact that there are plenty of people out there in stories that prefer to answer to their last name (or, in the case of Ludmilla "Drou" Koudelka, nee Droushnakavoi, maiden name).

Will Fate T turn out to have a pair of cousins named Tessa and Leonard when she shows up looking for Jewel Seeds?
Bardic Knowledge chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Definitely amusing. I particularly liked the "Chao's nightly walk" section. I hope not EVERYBODY appears EVERY night. Another thought is see if you can include a Keyblade wielder or Organization XIII or something. I actually came up with a name for The Mysterious Figure/Unknown from Birth By Sleep so s/he/it could be used as a character.

Katachi Shiranai (which means "unknown figure"). S/he/it only ever communicates by either paper or with magical floating text like from Xemnas's naming ceremony thing.

You don't have to, but I think it would be fun. Chao could be friends with Luxord as much as she is with Booster Gold! ...Or not.

Anyways, hope to see more, and I hope I can get some help on the trope page for my Chrono Trigger fic like you got your own page!
Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Great chapter as usual. I LOLed like crazy at the thought of Nanoha getting out gunned. And Chao's time walk was hilarious. I have one question: what the heck is the English translation of Asuna's trip attack. I tried every site I knew and got a long string of random words culminating into something about a hungry idiot moth monkeys.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Nanoha? Outgunned? *shiver* That is less than a good thing. Is it a coincidence that Akane is a gun toting, pushy, psycopath in Kampfer mode? I mean, now there's two of them!

Oh, and I read the manga, but have decided aginst watching the anime. Suck ending sucks. Shizuku-sama all the way! (for the male Natsuru) Yuri orgy! (for the female Natsuru)

...wait a minute. Nanoha is in junior high. That makes her a teenager. That means...She ca star sducing Fateright of th bat! Wahoo! Hm, I wonder if Fate will be chibi mode or teen mode?

Ah. Chao's nightly routine must be a pain. I'm surprised there was no Tudrussel. Or Hiro. Or, um...who else does time travel? SG1? Those kids who chase Carmen SanDiego?

Platypus? Perry the Platypus? Hn, that would go far to explaining how cold and hot water fell out of nowhere onto two individual people and no one else.

I've seen a lot of crap happen to Ryoga. A LOT of crap. But Spring of Drowned Shapechanging Lolicon Fetish Fuel Jailbait? Sucksto be him indeed. You should get an award :)

Keep up the Hilariously Awesome work!

P.s. for CRACC: Mana and Kincaid. As far as I can tell, they're the same person, born in diffrent dimensions, with an X/Y tradeout. I can just see it now..."I've been hired to kill you." "Same." Hours later, in bed. "Damn that was good." "You ready for the next round?"
OverMaster chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Bwa-ha-ha-ha! Doc Brown! And Mikuru! AND MY EVER LOVIN' HERO, BOOSTER GOLD!

It only needed Cable and Future Trunks added in to achieve absolute perfection.

By the way, don't worry. You're still far more recognizable at TV Tropes than me. Hmmmm, maybe I should start campaigning for an Unequally Emotional and Rational TV Tropes page...
Necratoid chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
"Rude-Goldberg-esque sequence" Unless its making indescent noise I think you mean its a Rube-Goldberg device... or Rin is mining the train station with home movies.
Nanya chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Um... Okay... I have NO idea what's going on, the part with Chao was kind of funny though.

Too bad you didn't have Bill and Ted show up, followed by Crono, Marle and Lucca.

As for the rest, well... Uh, pretty good, all things considered, I guess. It's still kind of... Random, very random, so it's hard to get a grasp on what's going on.
Juno chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Lemme get this straight:

Fate/Stay NightNanohaNegimaRanmaTVTropes Death by OD.

Negi complaining about molesters? Somewhere, a certain mangaka just sneezed.

*Fridge Horror* Wait till Nanoha gets a hang of Raging Heart, crud, I pity Mahora's maintenance staff.

As for everything else, pure crack. Fukken win.

Can you tell me where you got that stuff you smoke? Because there is no way your mind can pull off this piece of work without drugs.

*Collapses and starts frothing in the mouth* W1n...
bissek chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Does Genma know about Kyousei Panda? Or does he think Akane is planning to do that to him when she mentions it?

I guess Ayaka doesn't know about Saber... I'm looking forward to the mind break.

You know, Fate once tried a Sun Attack in the As manga. It resulted in Suzuka returning the ball and Fate being the only person lose a volleyball game by knockout.

Even with the named attacks, it still wasn't the most violent dodgeball game out there. That goes to Team Razor v Team Gon in Hunter X Hunter.
OverMaster chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
*Rolls sleeves up*

Okay, I'm going to have to up the crack quotient on 'Unequally' now.

Great job. First time in any adaptation, or even the original, I've liked the dodgeball game.
Aki Iokua chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
*blink*

*blink*

(Patiently waiting for the next chapter)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »