Reviews for Turned
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 3/11
That was wonderful! I absolutely loved this :) GREAT fic.
lucky759 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Thats hilarious! Thats exactly how elena died. Except Stefan got her out! LMAO!
angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
BEAST:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
omg i luv damon and elena together make more plz
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
wow, i loved it! i really wish you would turn this into a full blown story because that would be awesome. if you happen to decide to do that please let me know so i can put you on the story alert...
naojv chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loved this. It was hot and funny and intriguing. I like vampireElena because it's always interesting to see how she reacts to the changes and new abilities - and how her relationship with Damon is affected. I think you put all of those important details in here wonderfully, without rushing anything or throwing in any awkward improbabilities just for convenience.

So, lovely work. I appreciated all the description and dialogue, and the fact the you actually utilized words that someone older than six might not understand. It was refreshing.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very nice! I think this is a very realistic story of how Damon would act if Elena was turned. He would show her exactly what it is that she's going to have to live with, and teach her how to control it, instead of suppress it. And yes, vampire Damon and Elena is very sexy ;D hahah nice job!
DreamToAspire chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was great really wished this wasnt a one shot it would. Make a great props!