Reviews for Withered Blossom
Purple Light Snow chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
What happen to Byakuya? need to know
chunk-ie chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Ah i really hope this gets finished because I just can't wait to see if Byakuya turns into a hollow, hopefully he won't, and I really hope Renji and him get together, please update soon, I am just dying to know what happens, but another brilliant story again, well done and keep up the good work :)
WinterStorm03 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
OMG! This story is awesome! Shame on me for not reading it earlier :D I like how the story plot goes on and I have to admit that a hollowfied Byakuya sounds very sexy *wipes drool* (sorry Byakuya but I have needs XD). Anyway, about Tatsuo, at first I thought that he was hand in hand with that hollow guy just to get rid of Byakuya but it seems that I was wrong (and now I hate him less...I think? O_o). I hope you'll update this one soon, bye bye! :3

P.S...why do I suddenly have a craving to see Byakuya hunted by the Gotei 13? *sweat drops*
Walkure chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Byakuya is lost. Renji is looking for him. And there is a shack by a river.

Recipe for wicked cuddly things.
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Okay, I can so see Renji kicking some noble butt very soon! And that hollow...he needs a good ass kicking as well. As does Bya's cousin...

Okay, guess I'm just in the mood for all the badies to get a bit of knocking around. Because Bya really, really needs his Red Knight to come and rescue him very soon!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I hope renji and rukia will be able to save byakuya! Gah! I hate what that hollow has done to him, can't wait to read more, right now I'm currently going through your stories and reading all of them Lol
Moegi chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Nice that you updated this one because I did not remember reading it before and now I had the chance to. This one is really touching, you're conveying Byakuya anguish and Renji's bewilderment wonderfully. I liked how Byakuya said he'd met Rukia and Renji home, it makes feel like they have a really strong bond despite the bad things that are happening. Thank you for wrinting this and please keep the good work!
Picklez80 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Oh, I really missed this story! Thanks for the update. Keep it coming!
MiracleAngel500 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I have read quite a few Bleach fanfics. Only two of them can I actually say are better than any Bleach episode. This is one of them.
It is AWESOME. o_0 Kuchiki Taicho, wtf?
Hela chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
please, please, please continue! this story is incredible!
Nitinha56 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
This is a great story please update again soon.
anonymous chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
OMG! You must update this story! This is just so cool!

I mean byakuya's gonna be a hollow!

I can't believe you never continued this T_T This is so awesome!

Please update it :D
Kristy chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Update soon! I'm certainly enjoying this story :)

What can I say? I'm an angst lover hehe :D
yaoilover6969 chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
awesome story i loved it and i cna't wait to read more and i hope you write more _
Pheonix09 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
CONTINUE THIS AND MAKE RENJI RESCUE BYAKUYA ALREADY!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »