Reviews for Withered Blossom
tmp3475 chapter 6 . 8/23
Thought Byakuya would have killed his cousin. Glad he got away. Hopefully there are more chapters in the future
tmp3475 chapter 3 . 8/23
The hollow is obsessed with Byakuya like Aizen. He needs to be put down
tmp3475 chapter 2 . 8/23
Poor Bya being humiliated now that everyone knows what happened to him. Renji and Rukia will have a hard time bringing Bya back from this pain.
tmp3475 chapter 1 . 8/23
That twisted hollow calmly telling Byakuya he's going to be gang raped then killed my them.
Doggyband chapter 6 . 2/11
What is going to haopen now? Will Renji and Rukia find Byakuya, or will Ashikagai get there first? Dun dun duuuun

Just attempting to bring this story to your attention because my curiosity is eating me from the inside. I wanna know what happens next! ;)
kenni-bun bun chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
And I thought renji in distress was good...
Purple Light Snow chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
What happen to Byakuya? need to know
chunk-ie chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Ah i really hope this gets finished because I just can't wait to see if Byakuya turns into a hollow, hopefully he won't, and I really hope Renji and him get together, please update soon, I am just dying to know what happens, but another brilliant story again, well done and keep up the good work :)
WinterStorm03 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
OMG! This story is awesome! Shame on me for not reading it earlier :D I like how the story plot goes on and I have to admit that a hollowfied Byakuya sounds very sexy *wipes drool* (sorry Byakuya but I have needs XD). Anyway, about Tatsuo, at first I thought that he was hand in hand with that hollow guy just to get rid of Byakuya but it seems that I was wrong (and now I hate him less...I think? O_o). I hope you'll update this one soon, bye bye! :3

P.S...why do I suddenly have a craving to see Byakuya hunted by the Gotei 13? *sweat drops*
Walkure chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Byakuya is lost. Renji is looking for him. And there is a shack by a river.

Recipe for wicked cuddly things.
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Okay, I can so see Renji kicking some noble butt very soon! And that hollow...he needs a good ass kicking as well. As does Bya's cousin...

Okay, guess I'm just in the mood for all the badies to get a bit of knocking around. Because Bya really, really needs his Red Knight to come and rescue him very soon!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I hope renji and rukia will be able to save byakuya! Gah! I hate what that hollow has done to him, can't wait to read more, right now I'm currently going through your stories and reading all of them Lol
Moegi chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Nice that you updated this one because I did not remember reading it before and now I had the chance to. This one is really touching, you're conveying Byakuya anguish and Renji's bewilderment wonderfully. I liked how Byakuya said he'd met Rukia and Renji home, it makes feel like they have a really strong bond despite the bad things that are happening. Thank you for wrinting this and please keep the good work!
Picklez80 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Oh, I really missed this story! Thanks for the update. Keep it coming!
MiracleAngel500 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I have read quite a few Bleach fanfics. Only two of them can I actually say are better than any Bleach episode. This is one of them.
It is AWESOME. o_0 Kuchiki Taicho, wtf?