Reviews for Sam & Max: On the Job
candyfountain chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was great. You captured the humour really well.
TheBitchCartoonist chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love this. Seriously. Words cannot possibly express how I feel. VFFGFDDEW SO INSPIRING OMFG THIS NEEDS TO BE A COMIC STEVE PURCELL GET OFF YOUR SEXY FATASS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
ShunTehReaders chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wait a sec. Hold up for a minute. Is my brain lying to me? Or is it that YOU made this story, along with Shipping Goggles and Pinkie Watches Paint Dry? DEAR CELESTIA MAN. YOU ARE A GENIUS. AND I AM WONDERING WHY YOU DIDN'T CROSS SAM & MAX OVER YET. /canterlock off
fireinu chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I loved it. Thanks for righting it.
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That.. was amazing. Seriously, you kept them so IC! At one point I thought this could actually be a great script for another episode~ You, my friend, are epic!

Thank you for making my life. I'm gonna go re-do seasons one through three now.
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Alright, THIS is how you do a Sam & Max comic! None o' that slash crap, perfect characterization; this is the sort of thing I want to see Telltale animate, not to mention I'd like to hear the characters' voice actors playing their respective roles for this. :)
OLD Z chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I just recently got into Sam and Max and they are just awesome! I understand why you were worried about posting it, certain stuff just doesn't seem to really work in fanfiction form right? Still I'm glad you did, his was both hilarious (I was honestly trying not to laugh and wake up my mom xD) but also properly characterized.

Ugh, don't worry, no slashy tones here. NOT these two for sure. Brrr.
Jet4281 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Not a bad start. You know, I read some of the comics and it felt like I was reading a Sam & Max comic.
Tanglestalker909 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very, very good! I like it. pwease do more.
Neon Genesis Guyver III chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very nice. I really like it. Sorry my opinion isn't more succinct, but its 12:00 and my brain is about to shut down. maybe I'll get back to it tomorrow.