Reviews for Meant to be
boomkarakaraka05 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Good chap ending. Update asap!
Calliope's Scribe chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
This is a great story!
zombieleopard chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Do you watch Pretty Little Liars? I ask because the part where Damon turns on music to foil potential eavesdropping is similar to when a character named Hanna Marin does it. They both get chided by people they're talking to who don't get why they're doing it at first.
Anyway, I'm glad that people are still writing about Bonnie. I think many fans get discouraged when canon goes one way, but to me, that's all the more reason for fanfiction.
silly chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
aprilf00l chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Great Bamon story!
Secretlovexoxo chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
awesome

is this the end

pm me when you next update
Wicked R chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
why did u stop writing? the new season's alive and well and Damon more sexy n tragic than ever! or do u not get 2c the new season in Germany?

I need u 2write. lol. ur hurt/comfort style is my fav!
RedRoseBlackThorns chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
UD x x
Ira chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
I love D/B fic

And glad that Kat died
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
I am so glad that Damon and Stefan are back to being real brothers and they have their girls life seems complete right now.

So happy Katherine is taken care of too.
zozo42 chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
awww cute brotherly bonding.

haha i love damon "i need a drink"
Infrena chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Yay that katherine is dead and damon and stefan are brothers again!
David Fishwick chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
I liked how you wrote the relationship between Stefan and Damon. Please update soon thanks.
sweetydoe chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Hi. I really like your story, I've been dying to see some bamon interaction but of course the show won't do, so I'm really glad fanfictions exists lol, especially when they're as good! :)

Just something that is bothering me though, why doesn't bonnie wear vervain to prevent the compulsion?

I'm looking forward to reading next chapter!

Sincerely, Sara.
SpringLulu chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
please write another chapter it's really good