Reviews for Heart of Electrum
Callista252 chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
I recently saw the movie again, and I just had to look for good PoP fanfiction. I'm so glad I found this fic, it's so great! I love the interactions between the brothers, and any appearance of Bis is always apreciated. Thank you so much for sharing this fic with us!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
This was a really good story! I enjoyed it a lot.
Mistress of the Words chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
I enjoyed every word of this story! It fits so well that you could be certain it happened in canon past! OUTSTANDING work on keeping the brothers in character even at they're younger ages! I loved this so much! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I loved this story. It was well-written and I think gave good insight into the brothers. :) Good job.
Starry Pink chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I like how the brothers don't immediately get along with each other and that they have work to forge the bonds of brotherhood. Their love grows over the course of the story, and I think it's most obvious in chapter five when they get kidnapped. I can't help but wonder how Ahriman and his gang managed to slip into the palace undetected. Security seems to be a bit lax :)

I'm surprised it took Dastan and Garsiv as long as it did to decide to rescue Tus, but I never doubted that it would eventually happen.

Thanks for sharing this story!
AutobotGuy710 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Just gave this a read, as I was looking for a fic like this. It was an amazing fic. Great job!
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I've only read the first chapter, but thank you so so much for writing this! I have been wanting to read a fic like it for ages! For some reason, very few people seem to feel the need to explore the beginings of the three brother's relationships, and rather, focus on the end.
Tsukimine12 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Love it! It's cute! :33
I don't have any words to describe such fantastic fic!
Bye xD
The.Adorkable.SciFiLover chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Congrats on your 100th review ;) Your story deserves every one!
DDM520 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is probably the most believable story I have ever read. I can see all this happening. You really have an understanding of the characters you are writing about. This is definitely one of my favorite stories on .
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Ah, you captured such lovely brotherly fluff!
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Ihni chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
I am such a sucker for brotherly fics, it's silly. And this was effing wonderful. I ADORED it. Thank you.
shad0wraith chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
frznlights chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
nice! made me want to go rewatch the start of the movie XD

thanks for a great story!