Reviews for Fragile: A Countdown
kimmy4eytj chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
It's been awhile since I initially read this and I still feel that pull as TJ tries to adjust to her new situations. Their affair, the break-up, the evacuation from Icarus and his injury, the pride she feels that he trusts her enough to place her in command.

Two screaming souls desperately needing to talk, her pregnancy, her understanding that they both will sacrifice themselves for the crew. His tenderness when she tells him about the baby is so sweet, it speaks to his undercurrent of love, that he hasn't given up regaining her favor.

His gift (what is it by the way?) and TJ wanting to share the baby's movements with him, letting him experience some of what it means to be expecting, to know a life he helped create was growing inside her. The absolute devastation of her injury and wanting him there to protect her.

You say so much with just a few well formated sentences. The entire first season in short order. Well done. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Hawki chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Feels like ages since season 1, so I may have missed out on some references to events. Still, I got most of them and I feel this was well done. As generic as the phrase is, "short and sweet" seems to sum this up, what with each sentence being short and to the point. 11 proverbial punches to the emotional gut I guess.

Minor note, and maybe overanalyzing, but I noticed that the numbers here are 10 to 0, when I'd assumed that it would be 11 to 1. Considering that 0 responds to T.J. being shot (near death, zero, the end, etc.), can't help but wonder if it was intentional. Still, minor note, and like I said, overanalyzing.
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I dont know how I missed this before, but this was so sad. One line for each moment, and yet thats all that was needed. Very well done.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I loved it! That was absolutely amazing! Awesome job! Loved it!