Reviews for Cornflake Girl
genegrimm853 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
that was very intense, and very good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This had made me view this film in a whole new light, it is amazing!
Kexy Kewl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love Kill Bill, and this story is so eerily fitting in! I simply love your detailed and intriguing descriptions, the way you've tied in minor instances from the movies (like Budd calling Bea sister) into something pretty big in the story.

I love everyhting about this story, but I wanted to see one more emotion that made the women hurt Bea so badly: their own personal feelings for Bill. I don't know if it sounds far-fetched, but theorectically we could extend "Snake Charmer" title into the "Cassonova" title a bit.

Anyway, great story!
iridescentZEN chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow. This tied in with, "Cornflake Girl" amazingly well without being a "song-fic." You mapped out the psychology behind the chapel scene in fantastic detail.

I've always thought the DiVAS were all blinded by Bill's venom. The motivation of Jealousy, Power and Competition all fit far too well - almost uncomfortably so.

I genuflect at your feet for producing such an awesome story to compliment these scenes.
Adam Troy chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Excellent story! And very astute analysis of what makes these people tick. I think your professional training is showing! It's nice to see a cogent exploration of the psychological forces driving these people, an exploration that understands that it's a lot deeper than just "they're all a bunch of sadistic psychopaths."