Reviews for Happily Ever After
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/2
Happily this tale has it's sweet moments. Using actions to speak for what the characters stand for helped to see through motives and personalities without using a third person to define what is thought about them. This presentation worked well for all you had in mind. Thanks for sharing.
LittleAntlers chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Super cute! I love your Kiba/Ino's they're adorable, and very fun reads. This was a lovely drabble.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Good god I love this story so much
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Yet again you prove why I you one of my favorite authors, up in my top 10 definitely. Thank you for an amazing oneshot that was fun and sweet, it was great. Can't wait to see what else you write. Till next review, Ja Ne!
Sukie 'Suu' Foxie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
What should I say? This fic is soooo well-written. I got it a bit angsty even though the ending was a happy one. :)

Somehow, the rapid flow didn't gimme a problem. Usually, I'll complain a bit. But I won't do that at this time. So you'll ask, Why? And I'll answer, Maybe it's because the words you chosen. For me, the way you tell the story was so perfect. Just my opinion, though, I thought it would be better if you write more from Kiba's point of view especially about how can he fell in love with Ino in the first place. :D

Best part in my opinion : 'He noticed Ino's footsteps were in the crisp snow. He walked beside them a bit, imagining that someone would see the pair of footprints and think it had been made by a couple who'd walked together for their entire lives.'

I'm so touched with this part. Dunno why, don't ask me this time XD

And, well, I do love the conversation between Ino and Kiba. The line "Ino's lonely" made me shivered a bit.

Oh, yes. Actually, I think you made Ino too calm in this fic. But still, it doesn't matter for me, though (so, why did I tell you this? Well, I just want to let you know my opinion. Hope you don't mind it). I know that Ino has that part on her beside she being rude, bossy, talk-active and so on. She's soooo kind and mature. She deserves her happiness. And Kiba, would be a good choice for her in here.

Now, I really don't have a clue what else to say. Just keep writing and always give the best for every story you made :)

PS: sorry if my English was bad :/
you don't know me chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
to be honest you have great writing potential and should become a novelist.
you don't know me chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
to be honest you have great writing potential and should become a novelist.
Ioga chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Such a nondramatic click-in-place fluff! It was kind of fun. Having Ino invest a year in training Hinata a hubby was kind of ninja of her.

The hop from "marry me" to "and then there was Naruto's wedding and preggies" was maybe a bit sudden. Otherwise can't really come up with targets for improvement. :)

Thanks for this!
mangaanime chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Damn Jan Lee xD why you such a good writer! Oh man I love your fics think I might go read and favorite them all xD
camomelody911 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
love ie love it love it! Its sooooooo cute!
Vaako chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aww happy ending :D love it.
Shishuco chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
nice.. i love it
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This was wonderful...It was soo sweet! Continue with your amazing stories!
PSITeleport chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oy, I'd forgotten that we talked about this fic, so I was really surprised at the content. For something called "Happily Ever After" it was delightfully angsty and I sucked it right up. I was also surprised how much I liked the way you portrayed Naru/Ino; I'm disturbed to say that I'm getting kind of inspired by that!
Lives In 2D offline chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
My reply to your review reply P

I'm too lazy to sign in and send you a PM lol! But um, no problem! You're actually one of my favourite authors on here :)

And you're welcome - I know how it feels to have an empty, pointless review like "Write more!" or "awww", and so I try to give more...feeling...in my reviews. LOL!