Reviews for Keeping Watch
Noxbait chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Love stories about haunted lighthouses! I liked how you wove the whole just lost Jessica plot line into this hunt. Great caring big brother moments. Thanks for sharing! :-)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Another great story. I love Lighthouse Ghost story. Please keep up the great work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Another great story. Please keep up the great work.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Karen,

Amazing poetry to start this fic! Love the back story and setting this in season one perfect. looking forward to more.

Shar
scootersmom chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Loved this story! It was full of humor, pathos, suspense and brotherly love! You have a great talent for writing stories. The boys are so true to life. Thanks for writing and sharing!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Fantastic Job! One question though. What happened to Deans wallet at the very end? Anyway I loved it!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I really feel bad for Sammy. I love How Dean is trying to make him feel better. What an awesome big brother! I loved how you threw Brady (yuck) in there! To be honest Jessica was not my favorite girl for Sammy. I think it was a tie between Maddison and Sara. I loved those two. But I understand young love and stuff. EXCELLENT JOB!
carocali chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
So sorry I didn't review yet! I just LOVE this! when Sam was hanging on by a thread, my heart was in my throat! And the little game as they walked down the steps? Priceless. The glass removal? Gross but so awesome - how he thought of Jess to get himself through and then it morphed into her burning on the ceiling? Oh, poor Sam!

These are the things I miss about the show but you've captured it here so beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

:D

CAroline
Catnatural chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Heeheehee!

Loved this! Dean fell in a whole!

I'm so glad Sam finally got some sleep! However, I think Dean should have sang Smoke On The Water instead of Ozzy! (That was a hilarious episode...Dean singing to a baby p )

Keep up the good work!

X
Arianna Galloway chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
lol dean's a little scared of rats! haha!
Visionairy chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
I loved this chapter. Very detailed and great interactions between the guys. It was a chapter that I didn't want to end - and I was very glad to see the Epilogue.

Some of my favorite lines, "Sam stared watery-eyed and silent at the fuzzy, painted smudge that was Dean.

Dean bowed his head, looming. "Sammy, I promise," Dean pledged, the rest of the words not needing to be spoken allowed.

Sam smiled, nodding acceptance."

I loved the way Dean didn't have to finish his sentence. I also particularly liked Dean giving the Crown Royal (the holy grail of whiskey. lol) to Sam - just perfect. Thanks for a wonderful read!

(...or should I say 'listen', since I used txt2speech to covert it to mp3, and didn't get around to reviewing until I finished listening to the entire story. It was great to listen to every day wherever I drove. Sorry for the delay, ... but it was great!)
Visionairy chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Very tense, very well written. This is one of those chapters you can't read fast enough to find out what's going to happen next. I really liked the last line, "For some forsaken reason his nose itched - incessantly.

Don't scratch, don't scratch, don't scratch - his inside voice yet again speaking to him."
Visionairy chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I particularly liked this part, "Dean stood dutifully next to Sam, sawed-off held firm in his outstretched arm. "You going to go all Oprah on me, bro?"

Sam didn't answer.

"I'll take that as a yes." Dean shuffled protectively closer. "Sammy. You know better than to listen to that crap."

I can just see Dean stepping up to blow her away.

But my favorite line by far, "Necessity - the mother of everything suck-ass!" I'm going to have to quote you!
Visionairy chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I love awkward Sam in this chapter -both with Jessica, and on the sea wall. Yes!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Poor Sammy, glad Dean was there to help when his fist 'accidentally' met with Sam's face.

My favorite lines were, "Don't push it," Dean said, in Dean speak. "Ye' cowardly cabin boy, least ye' be shark bait," he added, once again using his new found voice.

"Who are you supposed to be, anyway, Spongebob, Popeye or Sybil?"

"Dude, you suck, I'm a pirate." Dean opened the door and stepped out into the early morning light.

Go Pirate Dean!