Reviews for Keepsake
I am enjoying this very much. Thank you for the warning though; I'm reading it backwards because I don't usually enjoy non-standard presentations.
christinemarie13 chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
I liked this but the ending just didn't have the same satisfaction as regularly structured stories. And that first chapter confused me quite a bit at first. But I liked the writing and the actual plot.
AJsRandom chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
So unconventional! Loved it- thank you for sharing! :)
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved it! However, forgive me if once I found out it was going backwards, I went to chapter 7 and just kept going to the previous chapter. ;P Great story though! Congratulations for the one of the most original plots (backwards and all) I've ever seen!
anonymous6687 chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
really nice style of writing! the order of the events left me utterly confused :p but now i have realized that its backwards it makes so much more sense lol keep up the good work! :)
animeloveramy chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
a sequal could be good...

i'm not sure if i like the slightly unconventional structure you used...but it was clever and very well written...i think i'm going to have to go back and read the first chapter again...i kinda skimmed it in a way, trying to understand what was happening. i enjoyed it though, it was a very good story XD
Iniga chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I was feeling lazy and read this from 7 to 1. I do love that you did a backwards fic, since in a lot of mythology Merlin lives backwards.

And I thoroughly enjoyed it.
vertigoSWAY chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I was so confused and I clicked away out of frustration.

Then I realized, "IT'S BACKWARDS!"

:D That was genius.
Shift 1120 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
This story is backwards. Literally.
Shift 1120 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
This story is backwards. Literally.
Aimael chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Oh, I think I understand almost everything now. Which feels quite amazing, since I've been so confused for almost the entire story

I think I like the way you wrote Kilgharrah. He was maybe a little bit nicer than he is in canon, but he would almost have to be in the case of this story. I liked his and Merlin's dialogue. And how you explained the neckerchief thing - both in this chapter and the one before (I loved Merlin's and Arthur's conversation about his neckerchief in last chapter ).

So; job well done! Happy Christmas, best wishes and God's blessing to you!

Aimael
the-dreamer4 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
I did like the story, but the reversed-order chapters were unsettling. It would be a good story in the proper order.

I suggest you indicate in the first chapter that each chapter goes back in time, or that the chapters are in reverse order. I suspect you lost some readers early on.

I almost quit reading in confusion, though I liked your writing enough to continue once I figured out what you were doing.

Happy holidays, and I'll keep an eye out for future multi-chapter stories.

dreamer
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
This is an interesting story! I like how you went backwards! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yukka Sam chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Ooops Im late! I didnt see you had updated...

I really liked this chapter, it was pretty intense when Merlin adn Arthur were captured and Arthur had to make his was pretty heartbreaking...(

Morgause is creepy...

See ya!)
Mnemosyne77 chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Ooh, good chapter and very interesting. Not sure what Morgause's motivation is though, unless it's just to force Merlin into revealing his powers to her (which, of course, he'd just done).

I am enjoying that this story's being told backwards; it just brings an extra something to it. Update soon!