Reviews for The Llanfair heritage Dragon Hearts II
TN Sarah chapter 45 . 10/11/2014
Great ending to a great story
TN Sarah chapter 44 . 9/25/2014
Great update, love how Gwen was able tip get through to Arthur, though I can't believe Arthur thinks Uther is the right one to talk to Merlin, Merlin's uneasy about him and I don't blame him
TN Sarah chapter 43 . 9/23/2014
Great update can't wait for more
TN Sarah chapter 41 . 4/30/2014
Great update, can't wait four more
Hope Arthur and Merlin settle their differences
marion12 chapter 39 . 3/12/2014
Hi, just started to read your work and I must say it's the best on this site. Please, please, I do hope that you manage to finish this and the other story as they truly are fantastic.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/14/2014
oh sorry, i pressed the post bouton unvoluntarily, but well, what was i saying again? Ah yes! That you defintely deserve more review for your work, and that i am really happy to find a story like this in ffnet, seeing that great fics tend to be buried under a certain amount of not so great one :) Anyway, your featuring of arthur is better than what the show has turned him into, uther, paradoxaly and despite his acceptance of magic, is geniously portrayed, merlin is as always endearing, cenred and alined were really well depicted, and all your ooc were tailor made for the story! Oh, and the effort you put into giving the political details behind every action was maybe the best part :D, or was it the dialogues? Or how you seem to make it a point to throw in dark and white within every soul you introduce in your plot? Or plainly how artek strangely reminded me of a certain young man from a certain book going by the name of theon greyjoy...(this ressemblance i just can't keep to myself)? anyway i confess that i generally don't review but i could not stand that your sorry wasn't more acknowledged, so yes, well, continue the good work, cause you've got a lenghty amount of brillant imagination, and by the way i've read both part as it is (dragon heart and Llanthair inheritance...don't worry, not in twi days!) and the first parst was also pretty good, sooooo, again, just keep on writing, and sorry for the looong message _ ...i may have got a little carried away so i'll just stop here and of course looking foraward for the epilogue !
Guest chapter 39 . 1/14/2014
How comes this story haven't got more reviews? I've just finished reading all 39 chapters in one go (well two days), and i was really enraptured by your story! The plot is great, well thought, your writing is really good, and to think that english isn't even your first language, by the way neither it is mine, but this certainly haven't kept me in the lesd from thoroughly enjoying each and every chapter, the way you bring in every character and how you obviously take great care to give even the more seemingly insignifant one of them depth and personnality, you never discard them as unimportant, and this is what i've always considered one of the first qualities for an author to have.
TN Sarah chapter 39 . 11/23/2013
Great update, can't wait for more
TN Sarah chapter 38 . 11/22/2013
Great update can't wait for more
StarBolt1966 chapter 37 . 8/23/2013
Abandon this story?!
I think not!
Great chapter, just got caught up (I was behind about 12 chapters), how the heck did that happen?
Seeing Arthur so beaten and so readily willing to give up ... He needed his own knight in shining armour ... Who just happens to know magic! Way to go Merlin! Saving three generations of Pebdragons!
Looking forward to the next great chapter!
TN Sarah chapter 37 . 8/18/2013
Great upate, can't wait for more
love Merlin's unexpected entrance there at the end
TN Sarah chapter 35 . 1/27/2013
great update
TN Sarah chapter 34 . 1/20/2013
interesting update, please let Merlin make things right, surely it's not too late for Thomas yet
xofreethelightox chapter 33 . 12/29/2012
... Wow... I'm speechless, completely in awe. Can't wait to see what's next!
Jammeke chapter 33 . 12/18/2012
It was good to see Arthur and Merlin interacting again! I've been looking forward to this moment. But of course things were so messed up that the boys couldn't have a pleasant reunion. I liked that Merlin relished the idea of Arthur needing him - he's becoming a bit arrogant where his magic and Arthur's destiny are concerned, isn't he? In canon at least. And of course you ended with a cliff-hanger. I expected nothing less. ;-)

(have you been watching S5? I'm seriously worried for the finale right now)