Reviews for Chimera
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Good story. Enjoyed the different form of whumping Dean- snake bite. And the demon sequences were good too. As was Sam doing cpr before the chopper got there.

Thank You.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awesome story!

I really hope that it was nightmares and not real visitors that Dean lived through... I guess we never know.
M chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is awesome! I read it on LJ, and then I read it here and figured I should tell you how much I liked it already!

May I suggest that you crosspost it to the LJ comm hoodie_time? I think it would go over well there.
Master Li chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Great story! Deans dream/lucifer visit was creepy and I love the whole snake/lucifer/bible reference. Interesting fact though did you know that when people flatline you don't use a defibrilator on them? defibs are used to shock a heart that is beating irregulalry to re-establish proper rhythm. When a heart is not beating it is injected with adrenaline and you give compressions. I learned this during a first aid course, hollywood created the shock when flatlined idea.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Cool story! I really enjoyed reading it! Snakes...scarry buggers.

Thanks!

Kat
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Great *-*

I really loved the story, that was amazing DD

Well, I think that was just a nightmare, but would be cool to think otherwise ahaha

See you around ~

Kisses

Rosetta
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very nice, thanks!
Noninone chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
XD awesome.
graceofgod chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oooh, now that was a welcome dose of hurt/comfort! Love the 'dreams' - and that you've left it ambiguous! And the relationship between the boys was spot on for S5 - all the care and concern buried way down deep, hidden behind the snark - perfect!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I liked it.
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow that was awesome! You know I'm always up for a bit of Dean whump so I was looking forward to reading this anyway. But I'd never imagined that Ruby/Alastair/Lucifer twist, brilliant! All this psycho talk like how it was his fault that Sam let Ruby manipulate him, and Lucifer with his charming way to tell him that he's screwed anyway, that was great! (And I do think they were real...)

Glad they both got out of this in one piece!
zuimar chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hi Scullspeare, I'm always thrilled to see an alert in my mail that you've posted on FF and you always manage to entertain me with your stories! This one-shot was a treat yet again, I just love the way the Winchester brothers were in this story. If only we would get to see this again on the show, but that doesn't seem likely. The banter between the boys in this fic, even during the stressful time, was so good to read. Thank you for another great story!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You are one of those rare writers who 'gets' both the boys, and treats them with equal insight, respect and affection! Another great example here!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Simply evil to leave us hanging as to the reality of Dean's visions! As always, I enjoyed this:-) Your characterisation of Lucifer was spot-on I think and I found the stuff about the rattlesnake interesting. Loved seeing Sam looking after Dean like that and all concerned for him - oh how I miss that Sam:-( Especially after the season premier...Have you seen it by the way? What did you think? I hope there's a very good explanation for the way Sam is behaving and that he doesn't stay this way all season - I miss sweet empathetic Sammy:-( Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story - well-written and gripping as usual;-) And sorry for such a rambling review!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh, I really do love a poisoned Dean. Thank you!

Great characterisation of all Dean's "visitors" especially Ruby...

Loved...""I'm trying really hard here not to puke in my car. You skank all over my brother and things are definitely gonna get messy."

And...""You caught Sam at a bad time, that's the only reason you got under his skin…like a bad case of the clap."

And..." I used to dream about Busty Asian Beauties, now it's Torturers Digest and Demon Skanks Monthly."

All so wonderfully Dean.