Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Seefs chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
That last sentence ended it perfectly, excellent story!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aww cute! :)
Susangel chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww...That was just...awwww...I would have never guessed that the fic would build up to that last line!

It was so sweet!

It's a shame you didn't write Dean's reaction to it...I would have loved to see it!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
And when one of your brothers in Gabriel...that's saying something.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I was hoping all season 5 for a line like the last one :(

Maybe season 6 will have something as awesome as this in it(fingers crossed)
Adja chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved this story. It's really beautiful and in character.

Ugh. I miss Cas.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great story. Really true in character for both dean and cas. Dean always blame himself for everything. 5t's true in the series that sam use to watch dean and try to be just like him since sam is 4
BLUESKULL chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
More soon please!

Oh yeah, & you're writing's awesome :D
goldennight16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love your stories! I think you write both Castiel and Dean really well, keeping with both characters brilliantly. The nightmare was horrible, too - I mean that as a compliment, though, I promise.

I loved the story, and the ending was just sweet and perfect :) Thanks for writing!

p.s. I totally agree about Cas in season 6.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I'like. You've got the Dean-guilt down pat, and the full-bore angel oddness too. Nicely done.
Nath2704 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Lovely fic, the nightmares, God, the nightmares gave me chills and for a split second I thought that Dean was seeing himself as Michael and it was awful, but fortunately it was just my imagination. But nonetheless it was harrowing, his grace being tore apart, and his siblings healing him so he could be tortured again, and he always remained silent…I’m gonna cry.

The way Dean worries about him was so beautiful, the need of doing something for him even if maybe it didn’t make sense and then Cas telling him he’s the strangest brother he has, that’s why he gave up everything, because he considers him his brother.

Such a lovely fic makes me hate the cruel reality, this are only our own dreams … … he wasn’t in the season premiere…he wasn’t in the season premiere… (Swinging traumatized) … thank you very much for writing this fic..bye, I need to find and appropriate place to shoot myself.
Whirlgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very good. Eloquent, insightful, if a bit twisted in the nightmare/recollection. But that just made it more true to the psyche of Dean. Castiel was well written. It's nice to see someone remembering that while Castiel is in Jimmy, he is other than the sum of Jimmy's parts.

I liked the ending. Castiel's understanding was that Dean didn't know how he felt all ready.

I do like this a lot.
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Okay that last line made me go awwww like no other. It totally made up for all the angst and guilt Dean's feeling about Cas falling and being hunted by his own family. And I liked how Cas said that line about Dean being his brother, in his own strange manner.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aw that was sweet at the end. Dean's nightmares however *shivers* what a terrible dream.
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Uh, please tell me you are going to continue this?

Loved insight into Dean's nightmares - that was absolutly chiling and awsome and Cas strangest brother reveal and how things are different in heaven.