Reviews for Letters to Him
katj83 chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Please don't tell me this is the end? It's just getting good! Any chance of an update?
mrs.jessicaBANE chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
this is really cute, i love this story! update soon. it says you havent updated since the day before my bday so you shud get the nxt chap up. cuz that wud be great.
gracefish21 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Soo good ;) I really hope you continue !
CullenLove678 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I love this! Update soon please:)
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Gah! Ok now I really hope you continue to write this story! :)
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
I really love your story so I hope you continue it. Glad your mess are straightened out. I have know how rough it can be. Your doing a great job!
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Great chapter!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Just started this. Great so far. :)
Lost in the dark20 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
This story is just so cute. Can't wait for the next update
Teresa R chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
that is a great first meeting. I think he my plan to stay forever
zdra8351 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Short chapter, but nice and sweet. Cant wait to read more.
TraceyJ chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Okay...I'm going to be honest...I love this one...It's better than the "The Book" Whit... I'll admit...I prefer human stories anymore...but Wheew...this is soooooo good. I'm serious! I want to Beta this! Or be a pre reader!

PLEEAAASSSEEE?

Don't get me wrong, The Book is great and i'm really enjoying it...but wow. Wow. This is fabulous...Why the hell are there only 10 reviews? Pshhh! I love your Bella here...she's got some snark...and I love snark! *sigh* Ed in a uniform... Yum!
TraceyJ chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
*squeal*

Holy crow my friend! This is awesome! I'm bummed that there are only three chapters. Can I beta this too? LOL!
TraceyJ chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oooohhhh this is really good! I love the plot line.

By chance are you reading Sincerely, Seargent Masen? You should it's awesome! Similar plot line but different enough..Ed's in Iraq with that one.
Teresa R chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
I was so happy to see you update this story. It is so cool how they keep up there conection in the letters and now that he is home and has a cell they get to talk everyday in stead of every month or two it is so exciting.