Reviews for Of Peasants and Patakis
Ssgamer chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I will kill all of you biatches if you don't stop this madness. But wait, does "lady Rhonda " know about Helga's Crush on Arnold
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
You do a very good job at imitating the types of humour so often seen in the show! It made me smile, and it made me nostalgic. It felt a bit rushed at the very, very end...but perhaps that just happens when trying to wrap up something like this. It was very cute, and I enjoyed the characterisations and the way it was all adapted to the setting. Well done! :)
xKrysx chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
This is awesome. Made my day. (:
Flintphone chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
Hey...

Now I can actually seat down and read the last chapter. Yay! It was great. :)

I loved how you wrote about how Arnold and Helga's actions affected the other characters. Like how Phoebe got the bravery to ask Gerald to the Cheese Festival or Bob's thoughts on Helga's running away. It made the story more well-rounded.

And the concluding paragraphs...were good. Obviously, the readers are curious for more. But you ended it like a true tale should be told. ;)

YuniX-2 chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
This was an excellent story. Its well written and captivating in a charming manner. I see why it doesn't have more reviews, since it was a bit difficult to get into at first, the first chapter feels a bit like you were trying too hard. Still, the rest of the story relaxes and becomes really something adorable in its own way. Keep up the fantastic writing.
YuniX-2 chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
When Sheena's uncle said Helga didn't seem the type for a nunnery, all I could think of was the Shakespearean interpretation of that word. Get thee to a nunnery indeed Helga, hahaha.
RenKori chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Thanx for finishing, I enjoyed reading it! Oh and I am a fan of Kim Possible, was one of my fav shows.
angievzz chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
yey! oh yeah! oh yeah! i love it i can wait for more stories of you doofus ;D
Flintphone chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
Ah, this is one of my favorite chapters so far…not that the others weren’t great.

What? There only one more chapter left! :O

Oh...I'm sure the ending will be awesome but, I'm just going to be...well, kind of disappointed that it's over. That's alright. I can always reread this cool adventure over again. That'll be fun. :)

*Peace out*

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Heh, this was quite a good ending. Excellent job with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
Exllcent chapter here the scenes with Arnold and Helga were adoreable and I love the bit where she tells him she loves him, I also like Arnold friends reactions to Helga and Arnold and cool job of using Pigon man to help Arnold and Helga escape it was a nice call back
Flintphone chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Wow...she finally told him! That made me happy. :)

This was excellent as expected. Now, I'm onto the next chapter. Thanks.

Flintphone

P.S. - I really liked that you included the Sewer King. I was scared of that episode when I was younger but, I appreciate it more now.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
Heh, Pigeon Man to the rescue!

Great chapter, and nice to see Helga showing her true self (the complete true self) to Arnold, and him responding in a good, understandable way.

Keep the good writing.
IAmAubrie chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Ah, this tale never ceases to brighten my day! I'm going to be so sad when this is over! I should really post something. I'm working on a couple, but I refuse to post them until they are completely finished and edited to my liking. The problem is, they will both be pretty long! Anyway, I really like how Pigeon Man is laced with this story, it makes a lot of sense! And it's a complete relief as well! I thought Arnold and Helga were done for until they showed up! And I love how Helga is acting towards Arnold now! Hopefully he'll fall for her for sure!
angievzz chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
awww they ran away together! i'm in love with this fic hahahah XD

i can't wait for more!