Reviews for My Boy Lollipop
lovers45 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Anime-Kiwi-DS chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Is it wrong that I love Kyle! This story has been a great read. I laughed so hard at cursing Damon in a toddler's body!so funny.

Great story!
Team-Jace01 chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Finished this story in less than twenty minutes and I LOVED it! Damon & Bonnie were hilarious! And I loved that they finally kissed each toher it was like the best scene ever! & Oh boy Kyle... this should be insteresting. I'm going to read the sqeuel now!
Lula6791 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
I totally loved your story. It is sweet, cute, fast pace reading and funny. I really like Kyle. Great Story.
Leni Salvatore chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Heyy great story! LOL it was hilarious! im getting ready to start reading the sequel :D
Leni Salvatore chapter 4 . 1/17/2011

great chapter
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Hahahahhahaha, not Kyle again! This story was great! I'm checking out the sequel now (:
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Yeay! They kissed... i hate Susan.. she's annoying... Damon is Bonnie's grrrr stay away lol (: Great chapter and a really funny read.. this story cracks me up! xx
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Aww yeah! I like Jace and Susan.. they seem to be nice.. (: I wonder how their dates gonna go... (: I loved dis chapter... Damon hates Jace lol
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Hehehe, Damon punched Jake.. haha, he deserves it.. he shouldnt be trying to kiss Bonnie... she's DAMONS! (: Loved this chapter!
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
hahah, it's Damon of course... am i right? I\ll find out in a sec haha "Welcome to the WTF years" LOL, you have the funniest quotes EVER! I love this story... *heart*
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
LMAO, Kyle is soo funny! Hahaha Damon and Bonnie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! LOL... hahaha this story is freaking hilarious... ;)
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
"My mommy said sharing is caring" LOL... ewww! Why would Kyle do that? I can tell that Damon adores him hehehe... x Great chapter, hun (:
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 2 . 1/8/2011