Reviews for Seven Sins: Wrath
Haro4 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Sakura should not pass and then be raped
VERO ASSASSIN FOR SHINIGAMI chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
hahahaha that last part was funny!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
darkloveeden chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
i hope you continue soon i love this story.
Narudevilfan chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Wow...only one thought comes to mind...SAKURA MUST DIE! Now I'm not normaly such an avid hater of Sakura, after all every story has differnt views on all charaters, but this version of Sakura is just awful. I wonder what will happen?
demon chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
lively the continuation supert history
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I hope you do use it! :3
yaoilover4 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
ey darling! I have put word of this in the in my livejournal too and there's a lot of people upset but all of us concure that the only thing we can really do at the moment is to re-cope all our fics like a precaution and then join 'cause this type of problems don't happen there, 'sides maybe if a lot of people do that the managers of will stop doing this tipe of thing every few years (this happened in 2002 too).

Anyway. Will you up date soon? I love this fic!

Ja'ne!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
hmmm question, if naruto goes kyuubi mode and sasuke is near him will that instantly boost sasuke's sharingan? since the sharingan was made by kyuubi chakra it would stand to reason that adding more would alter or evolve it.
Ruler572 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Amazing story. except,whats with the parenthasies and underlines in the area and times thingies
vampyaoifan123 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Awesome and please continue
The Hand of Chaos chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
UPDATE! I cant take the waiting much longer god dammit! Please update soon or the gypsy curse shall be placed upon you! Ok that's it and could you bring Yugito in during the Chunin Exams? I think it's a good idea because it brings her in earlier and lets Naruto get to know her. Update soon or else... BYE!
The Hand of Chaos chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Please update soon. This seems like a really good story that I want to read more of. And could you add Ino to the Harem. Like she start to see Naruto differently after a while. I just thought it would be a different pairing that isnt used a lot. Love the story and please update soon. Bye :)
Devilsummoner666 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
update sometime
silferdeath chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
so funny so freakenlich funny also the name of the chapter BWHAHAHAHAHA i am almost dieing from laughter

silferdeath