Reviews for From Tragedy to Treasure
Darklight-phoenix chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
update soon, cant wait to read more
wandamarie chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
hope88 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
wow i really like it so far and can't wait for the next chapter
Alifromnm chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
I have so enjoyed this story. Thank you for the update. I honestly think Harry is taking this better than anyone thought. Loved the "Star Wars" thingy. Look forward to your next update.
Lumcer chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Okay, you've caught my attention for the time being... I'm curious I must admit... this story could go so many different ways... well update soon please!

ReachingTheLost777 chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
this is very interesting

please update soon XD
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Great chapter. what a harsh blow for poor Harry. It almost excuses Severus for being so bitter. It certainly doesn't do a thing for Lily, though, does it?
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
I don't believe it! Somebody actually wrote a story where Lily Potter is a selfish bitch, OMG! That was so unexpected. I hope Harry gives Sev a chance since his "mother" obviously didn't give a flying fig about his well being!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Damn, I've always wanted to pull that one!
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
I really like this story. It has so much potential. I love the characterizations. I'm looking forward to more.
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Brilliant! Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter, it's such a great story!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
honore chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Ok, I'm hooked. Sounds like a great story so far. Looking forward to more-soon. Thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
it was a good one keep up the great work
FluffyDuffa chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Great story Look forward to seeing snape and harry bond as father and son.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »