Reviews for From Tragedy to Treasure
TotalOtaku07 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
I like Aurora's character here. I hope Snape would like her in the end... Just saying...
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was pretty good, but I think it'd be a good idea to put the * symbol around all of JK's stuff like it was dialogue, because I couldn't tell what was hers and what was yours until we got the end.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
I just bet Harry's bum is sore, especially if he started off with one-and he was wise to avoid the trot. Trust me.

Oh, and with horses it's 'reins', not reigns.

I see that Snape still thinks of the girl who hosed him as St. Lily (and I have always had difficulty believing she was better than him at Potions. Charms, maybe, but not Potions).
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
"I mean, first, you agree to eat at Pizza Hut and now this? What's next, Dad? A tattoo?"

-Um, not so funny...

But this was a good chapter about their beach vacation. I wonder if the waters there healed anything for Severus?
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
She was nice, but as he and his dad continued on their vacation, he kept being reminded of how she had used his father. He couldn't help but remember her harshness in that letter.

-Yes, and that could be one of the reasons Snape feels even more guilt. Part of him does resent the fact she treated him like dirt, and the other part makes him feel guilty for that, too. If he would just accept that yes, he did love her, and that she was a flawed human being and treated him like garbage, he might feel free from the need to *have* to love her, and just feel towards her the way he really does.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
"This is what's wrong with your generation," his dad mumbled. "You have zero appreciation for architecture, folklore, defense strategies, actual historical events, hell, anything of value."

-"What are we going to do about the other generation?" (goes off singing, I think it's from FLOWER DRUM SONG).

I really like the bowtruckle healing scene, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
What a lovely chapter! I hope Aurora heals faster than she thinks she will.

Notice how Harry fails to ask about how his dad was hit with a Bludger, though he would probably guess if he thought about it at all.

Nice shopping! And poor shopkeeper! But...it does help keep Harry safe.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
"If I were you, Mr. Diggory," his father hissed a moment later, "I'd keep walking before that sparkly garbage you wear rubs off."

-Giggles madly.

As for seeing the best in everyone, well, Snape is still in denial, isn't he?

But at least Harry is getting the reassurance that he needs so badly.
Alifromnm chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
I've spent the past few days finishing your story. I have so enjoyed it. I love the "softer" side of Sev that only Harry sees. Loved the paintball. Can't wait to find out what is up with Draco! Thanks for a great read!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Excellent chapter. And the Stone should never have been in Hogwarts anyway, but Albus does enjoy setting out things...and people...as bait.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Gah! Harry should call for his dad, ASAP, but he's not going to, sigh.

But if Aurora only has one shot, I hope she makes it a good one!
rowan.catara chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
*grins* loved the southpark reference. xD
sexymarauders chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Ohmygoodness that made my heart melt :)
sexymarauders chapter 6 . 2/8/2013