Reviews for From Tragedy to Treasure
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Gah! Harry should call for his dad, ASAP, but he's not going to, sigh.

But if Aurora only has one shot, I hope she makes it a good one!
rowan.catara chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
*grins* loved the southpark reference. xD
sexymarauders chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Ohmygoodness that made my heart melt :)
sexymarauders chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I just want to hug Harry :(
sexymarauders chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
THIS IS SO SAD YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER
sexymarauders chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This is so cute! Harry is adorable!
wandamarie chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
wow sounds good thanks
sexymarauders chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I love this! It's so well-written!
sexymarauders chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow this is so good!
thewandcrafter chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Nice! Keep going? Carol Oster
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
"For the last time, Harry," Severus said with a heavy sigh, "she did not use me."

-Uh huh. She just dumped him for a rich pureblood (who tormented Snape all those years), and told him that her *real* friends didn't know why she talked to him. You know, the little things.

Just as well Harry doesn't even know even more about his charming mum.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
"So she just didn't love you then?"

-Unfortunately, that part is true. But Harry has a lot of things to think and talk about, and he's trying really hard not to do either. One does wonder what Lily was thinking to send Harry to the Dursleys.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
"Oh my god, I killed Snape!" He might've heard wrong but he swore he heard 'You bastard' from the portrait.

I am in tears from laughter because of that... I haven't even finished reading the chapter and I can't even stop crying. My poor husband thinks I've completely gone round the bend, but that's ok!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Good chapter. I like this Harry; he's upset but he still thinks about things instead of assuming that Snape is always bad-and he's willing to consider that the Headmaster is not always on his side, either.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Very nice chapter (I'm glad to see that Harry actually regrets knocking Snape out; he was far less caring in canon, alas). I'm also happy to see that Aurora is now being sucked into this circle of care.

Er, but what's happening to the Slytherin students (including homesick firsties) while all this is going on? You know none of the other teachers care about them.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »