Reviews for From Tragedy to Treasure
sexymarauders chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This is so cute! Harry is adorable!
wandamarie chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
wow sounds good thanks
sexymarauders chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I love this! It's so well-written!
sexymarauders chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow this is so good!
thewandcrafter chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Nice! Keep going? Carol Oster
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
"For the last time, Harry," Severus said with a heavy sigh, "she did not use me."

-Uh huh. She just dumped him for a rich pureblood (who tormented Snape all those years), and told him that her *real* friends didn't know why she talked to him. You know, the little things.

Just as well Harry doesn't even know even more about his charming mum.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
"So she just didn't love you then?"

-Unfortunately, that part is true. But Harry has a lot of things to think and talk about, and he's trying really hard not to do either. One does wonder what Lily was thinking to send Harry to the Dursleys.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
"Oh my god, I killed Snape!" He might've heard wrong but he swore he heard 'You bastard' from the portrait.

I am in tears from laughter because of that... I haven't even finished reading the chapter and I can't even stop crying. My poor husband thinks I've completely gone round the bend, but that's ok!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Good chapter. I like this Harry; he's upset but he still thinks about things instead of assuming that Snape is always bad-and he's willing to consider that the Headmaster is not always on his side, either.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Very nice chapter (I'm glad to see that Harry actually regrets knocking Snape out; he was far less caring in canon, alas). I'm also happy to see that Aurora is now being sucked into this circle of care.

Er, but what's happening to the Slytherin students (including homesick firsties) while all this is going on? You know none of the other teachers care about them.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
While it would not be wise to inform all of the students that Harry is your son, you could perhaps attempt to bond with him.

-It'll be all over the school in less than a week, and the Dark Lord will hear about in three days. Albus has told too many people now. But of course he won't face the consequences. That's for Severus to manage somehow.

Anyway, I am glad that Poppy dropped the bomb in front of Harry (I have my doubts about how much of Harry's magic is actually gone, she's picked up up some sneaky habits from Mr. Lemon Drop), though; since everyone else in the world is going to know fairly soon, it's only right that Harry does, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Oh, poor Aurora! She gave too much for her love for Severus, and for Harry. I hope she survives it.

And I hope Snape finally realizes that he needs to be there for Harry (though admittedly, when the Dark Lord returns he'll be catsmeat because the whole school will know of his relationship by then).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I like this version better. I always thought, in canon, that it was Fang who dragged Draco (fairly small even for a firstie) away when they found the dead unicorn.

But it sucks that Harry is so badly hurt (and think that sending eleven year olds out into the Forbidden Forest was a truly stupid idea in the first place).

-He swore the next time he, Hermione, or Ron wanted to sneak out, they wouldn't.

-Yeah right, whatever...like that would ever happen. (grin)
oakleaf chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
I love this story. It's sad at the same time as being touching.

Well done on this great story!
Wanter-of-Self chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
CONFRONGO IS MAH FAVORITE SPELL!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »