Reviews for From Tragedy to Treasure
oakleaf chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
I love this story. It's sad at the same time as being touching.

Well done on this great story!
Wanter-of-Self chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
bookivore chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
I hate it when for story purposes a parent stashes a kid in a store while they run off to 'handle something' (no matter if that something is important) and some villain conveniently pops up to mess with the kid. If the parent/guardian knows the kid's in danger, they should at least attempt to get them to somewhere safe! Distracting the guard to get at the target is the oldest game around.

No particular aim at you, I've just seen this plot too many times and to see Snape being as careless as anyone else, well, it's not very Snape-like IMO.
FourthHallow chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Took me three days to read, I admit. Not for the lenght, but the amount of my free time.

Well, this was t funny thing.

Cedric sparkles. lol.

It started dead sirius lol but turned awkward towards the end. I wanted them to find the Snitch, though :

Anyway, you're mad with these stories. Not that I don't like 'em, though XP

Gazing at Castles in the Sky chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
love the story! cant wait to

did you publish the sequel? i cant find it :'(
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
oh that was great.
purefaith91 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
That was not very lion like, was it? I can't imagine Hermione standing there and doing nothing. Hopefully, they will now go for SS. Just when they should intercede, they stand there. p
Krintz96 chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
Wow, this is a brilliant story so far, like most of your other stories I have also read. Can't wait for the sequel and finding out who the mysterious man (maybe Tobias) is and what is happening in the shop. Also hope there is a bit more friendship and such between Draco and Harry! Please post the sequel soon :)
purefaith91 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Funny, that is the first thing I thought of also. Great story so far. Cannot believe that they would give the speech about the forbidden forest and then send kids out there at night. What idiots! Should be interesting when they hear about the creature later. Excellent. p
JWOHPfan chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Hmmmm, okay um, well. No idea what to say. Hoping you'll explain this chapter in the next part. That whole scene in town with the psycho in the store seemed out of place.
DaughterOfAres chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
I really needed this chapter after watching DH2. Thank you!

I know I've said it a few times allready, but I love it. Tobias is amazing! I can't wait to see more of him. Loved the fairy and mushy moment between Harry and Sev.

Excellent all around!

More? Please? Now? With Tobias? *looks hopeful*
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
haha nice ending :D loved this story, and i'm glad to see you're continuing the story!
Wilmon chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
Loved the story. I look forward to reading the sequel.
librarywitch chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
So glad you touched back with this tale. I loved the shopping trip. Molly is going to love hers and so is Hermione. Well done and thanks for sharing.
Alifromnm chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
Wonderful chapter as always. The game is afoot as Sherlock used to say. I think the guy that showed up is Moody...he's as gruff as Moody is in Canon...
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »