Reviews for Impossible
Nina Vador chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Love it !
Royalty Over Reality chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That...was...freaking...awesome! I love that whole story, especially the end!
xoxxKit-Katxxox chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I don't think it's awful, but it doesn't capture attention very well. I think that the ending was cool. I didn't see that one coming, I just expected it to be a boring happy ending, so that was a nice surprise. I think some of your statements are a bit redundant, but some of your word choice is quite good, if a little flat. I think it drabbles a bit, but that's alright. Some fics just do that. All-in-all, not a bad story, just not a super memorable one, not something I'd read again.
The Breeze Bitch chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Did I love this story? Yes I fucking did. Those fuck faces are just immature bullies who like to put others down below them because they can't come up with they're own stories. To all you haters, shut the fuck up. Don't like it, don't read it. Have a nice day.
WritingInTheArena chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY :D
I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER THANK YOU THANK YOU THNK YOU SO MUCH! :D
luv-me-some-whiphand chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is so freakin' good! I'm a huge Brekka shipper and this was just AMAZING. Especially the ending!
ifeelmad chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Well, now to look at it you have several errors with punctuating dialogue tags, and a few grammatical errors. Reading your story closely, I've discovered even more ridiculously awkward sentences.

I know my story, which I wrote two years ago, badly needs revision. If I had access to a computer instead of this mobile device, I'd do it. But I won't go acting like I'm perfect, so please stop it. I'm not revenge flaming, you've never flamed me before.
ifeelmad chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hi.

I really don't think you're a critic. I mean, I believe in giving constructive criticism, but you seem to simply be an unnecessarily rude and somewhat incoherent flamer. Yes, I do think you're out to just flame, because much of your reviews' content is crammed with incomprehensible insults. A good critic doesn't insult every bit of the book with abandon just to be hurtful. A good critic criticizes what's bad, praises what's good, and does not allow one to overrun the other.

Your revenge flames come from people who are undoubtedly immature, but in this case, understandably upset. You are too rude and childish and vulgar to be a real critic.

Now, I don't really see any grammar errors. However, I do see quite a few overlong, tangled sentences, no real feeling, much lackluster narrating, and an imbalance, as someone stated before me, in description.

This would not be so bad had you not seemed so bent on being impolite to ot

hers. I am not here to insult you, though, only to make a point and to help.

You are a little bit arrogant. Please unplug your ears. I've gotten silly revenge flames before, but I'm not a rude and arrogant person. I'm a harsh reviewer, but not an insulting one.

I think you might have a little bit of low self confidence because you behave this way on the internet. Please don't dismiss your fellow writers as "childish". They behave childishly, but not more childishly than you.

I suspect that one day you may turn up being a writer with a horrid story on your profile page and, right below it, a ranty "commentary" on what you perceive as a badfic just to show how funny and clever you are.

Just wanted to give that advice. I must say that the reviews I've seen from you are not very coherent, don't make very much sense and don't really have anything constructive in them. They're just rants, nothing more.

Bye! :)
alverixorcustransfrogamorphus chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
hey break it up guys! This is so unnecessary. Stop being mean to the author, if you don't like the story, then don't review it!

What a b1tch: Don't listen to them, they're just intimidated by your awesome writing. You're story is amazing, i love it.. Don't let the muggles get you down!
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this is awesome, plz continue!
accountdoneforgood chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Shameless pussyeater, you can't write worth fucking shit. Masturbation is something that should be done behind closed doors bitchfuck.
everlastingdaydreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
When I saw some of your reviews, I figured that you were just a writer who respected writing general and wanted to see writers improve, even if you did go about it in a manner harsher than necessary. But no. That's not even it. I don't understand how you can go around criticizing others writing as you do.

You talk about how people are revenge flaming your stories. While I'm sure that is true to an extent, considering you're a ridiculously rude person, but haven't you considered that some of it is really constructive criticism? Or are you too arrogant to see the flaws in your own writing?

My advice? Work on your own writing, and stop pissing people off to get attention.
ILeftMyHeartWithYou chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
i'm writing on behalf of RHrForeverandever. The one-shot she wrote acually was about the actors that played Alice and Jasper. So in future get off you high horse and learn this it FANFICTION where people are expressing themselves, They don't want to have to listen to somebody rant on about how horrible their story is.

You are not a Critic, you are a mean person. This site is for people that want to write. Consider yourself reported!
Helping Hand chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
WTF? Why are you suck a b/itch to the author of The Birdwolf Files? She did nothing to deserve that! All she did was what everyone else on this site does: Write about something, adding their own thoughts and feelings to it. You obviously do the same thing and so does everyone else. She was just doing something that she loved to do and you felt the need to go and f/uck with her. That just wasn't right. So now, you are getting your justice served to you. You are a horrible person, and I hope you get what you justly deserve in life.
Half Jack chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's a little choppy, but I like the plot. Also, Dekka and Brianna are both very in-character, and I love the "I so fucking do" part. It has some stylistic problems but otherwise it's very good.

Also at Haters Gon' Hate? How. Kriffing. Dare. You. The review system is to, you know, give actual reviews, not personally criticize the author. So you don't like it? Be civil about it. I fail to see how this is a troll story. If you were a registered user, you would be reported for that, and I hope to god the author removes your stupid review. If you have a problem with her, kindly take it to the private messaging system. Thank you and good day.