Reviews for My Little Guardian Angel
Crozzack chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love it! It's so sweet, and I really love how Arthur cares for Alfred as far as to fly overseas only to comfort him :)
You've done a good job in writing this! Beautiful story, and I'm glad I am able to read this :) Thank you for writing this ;)
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
thats so cute...

i love this idea... brilliant
CelloAstro chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Story was awesome first off, second off, if you like British accents so much you should learn how to speak in one! Then you could like sit in the corner and talk to yourself and squeal about how epic you sound. XP
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Cute story! :3 Angel!England is just too adorable. Well, so is child!America. I would fave it, but I don't have an FFN account. Oh well. I love it anyway.
010001010001010dead chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Loved this to pieces! So cute! Thank you for giving us such a cute story!

And I know what you mean about the British accents! (hate my own accent) My mom thinks I'm weird for watching Monty Python just to listen to the accents, but I can't help it!

Anyway, very lovely!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was so cute! I love Britania Angel!
ultra-violet-box chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm British...should I be scared of going to Sweden now?

But this was awesome! I love England's tsundere-ness at the near end. You're an amazing writer, keep it up!
JCJK chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
It's so cute xD

I would probably do the same. Me and my hetalia crazed friends
DJLemmiex chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
me and my accent is sooo coming to your house now u
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Omg I love this story! Its so cute... I love Britannia Angel XD

Im a bit disappointed that I never heard a British accent... In germany you dont get English visitors that often ;)
MasquedMagick chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was just adorable.

I loved it. -
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Beautiful fanfic, simply amazing!