Reviews for The many thoughts of Roxanne weasly
lucyblue22 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I've read through parts of this story, and it seems long-winded and disconnected. The story this is based from, the one about Dom, wraps up thoughts and ideas. This doesn't. And while I like the one 'bout Dom (it's on my favorite list), your story should be able to stand alone.

Sorry if I seem mean. I hate acting like that. But the story really is good.
In The Loft chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
This was AWESOME! I loved it XD (Yes that's my current thaaaaang. Never do that again Dom. Sorry. Get off my review guys.) OK! YES! So it was totally awesome and we do love your use of asterixes... kes? I don't know how you spell the plural ;) But it was amazing, and I'm hyper and UPDATE SOON MON AMI!
In The Loft chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
I looooveeeed this! Aaah for Wotter weirdness. :) I'd like to see more Ash - he seems like a pretty wicked dude.

'Plus your place is probably a bit less hectic than mine, having such a huge family you guys must have to be really organized.'

There was a pause.

Then everyone in our family, any friends of people in our family and anyone who even vaguely new our family, that were in the common room at that point, fell about laughing.

Ash looked confused.

'Ahhh so sweet, so naive.' Sighed Fred wiping a tear of laughter from his eye and swinging his arm round Ashes shoulders.

'I almost don't want to ruin his innocence' Laughed James linking arms with Ash as he and Fred walked him off.

That rocked. :D It had me laughing forever. :) UPDATE SOOOON!
It'sNotUnusual chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Heheh. This was really funny.

Just a thought? Maybe Ash & Roxi get together? ;)
In The Loft chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
! I LOVE THE FAJTR. AND POOR ROXI NOT BEING ABLE TO TOUCH METAL :'( Yes, I'm hyper. OH, AND CASSIE LOVES THE MONKEY THING :D

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOUNG BANANA PUFF!
In The Loft chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
*is very scared of Roxi*

Loved this though. And haha! She beat up The Egg /and/ broke Parkinson's nose. It is a good day to be a Weasley. :)

Update soooon?
In The Loft chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Suddenly the door opened and scary music began to play as evil entered the inn. Yeh take a guess, it rhymes with Simnoes Smarkinson.

Favourite line. Pure amazingness.

AND OOOOH EVIL PRIMROSE! :)

Dom: Gah! Slytherins suck. No 'fence Cass.

Me: Dom. Out of my review. Anyway! Total amazingness - and PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON?
In The Loft chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
AAAAH! LOVELOVELOVE! So funny :) Eeevil Primrose Parkinson. (Yeah, who does name their kid that? Pansy, obviously.) And... Oh yeah, Nat agrees with the whole short thing. ;)

Anyways! Awesome as per usual, and please UPDATE SOOOOON!
In The Loft chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
OOOOOOH! I LOVE THIS! Best one yet :D

Who is this guy? Ash Thomas - nice name ;) I MUST KNOWWW! Also - I loved the beanie chairs.

So! Please update soon! if you do I'll give you a cookieee!

(Okay, I won't, but it's the thought that counts, right? :D)
In The Loft chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
YAYYY! YOU ARE BAAACK AND AWESOME! I loved the misunderstood Easter Egg, and Hair (which is totally Roxi's theme song) and Dom appreciates the carefulness! :D
In The Loft chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
This chapter rules! It's probably my favourite yet. The letters are awesome and a really unique idea, and I love the alliteration signing off thing. Loving Fred's prank, but poor Roxi :( Update soon? *puppy dog eyes*
In The Loft chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Personally, I like both your stories, but I guess it's up to you. I know it's not very helpful, but I honestly do enjoy reading The Many Thoughts of Roxanna Weasley and Roxanne Weasley, What More Can I Say. :)
KrossWinter chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
First: it's Roxanne. Not roxanna.

Second: there is a character filter, and she is on there. Clean up your summary, turn in the filters.
In The Loft chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
This is really funny! I quite agree with the writers block statement in your intro. Urgh. But this chapter is really funny, as I have already said... :)

My favourite part was probably: YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK! That is buried. Under the lake.

And her revenge on the Slytherins.

And Ping Pong.

Basically - I liked a lot of it. :) Please update soon!
In The Loft chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Yay! Nice chappie! Please write more soon! I love Rose fainting! :)